Chuck D spotted in Downtown San Francisco..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
My boy went to our building lobby and saw Chuck D.... Market & Battery

CHUCK D. | THURSDAY MAY 5
Founder, Public Enemy

CARLOS WATSON, Host, "Off Topic with Carlos Watson," CNN - Interviewer

THE FUTURE OF THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY: ARTISTS AND THE NEW MEDIA REVOLUTION

As the founder of Public Enemy, Chuck D. is a colossal figure in the history of hip-hop and its most respected intellectual. He redefined hip-hop as music with a message, establishing himself as a spokesman for the black community and releasing what critics call the greatest hip-hop album of all time, "It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back." Recently, Chuck D. has become an outspoken advocate for urban creatives, encouraging them to take ownership of new technology and truly realize control of their art. Join INFORUM and Urban Economy for this "in conversation" event, as Chuck D. discusses hip-hop, art, life, politics and the future of the entertainment industry.

12:00 p.m., Registration | 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m., Program | Club Office, 595 Market St., 2nd floor, San Francisco | $8 for Urban Economy and Club Members, $15 for Non-members, $7 for Students (Students must have valid I.D.; call 415-597-6705 to reserve student tickets) | Directions to the Club.
Co-sponsored by Urban Economy.

FYI... No groupie flics taken so dont ask... LoL

Jul 13, 2002
Yeah, I listened to Public Enemy back in my early high school days. Yo' Bum Rush The Show was one of the first rap tapes I had. I've still got all of their cd's but I rarely listen to them anymore.

Apr 25, 2002
fear of a black planet still my favorite pe album

welcome to the terrordome is the shit.......this new pe album gonna be sick i bet i quit checking them out after apocalyse 91 came out