Chuck and DD fam.. read up...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
I just want to let you know that we've been cleaning this site out and getting rid of the spammers and lil' kids that say wack shit and start hate threads. It would be a HUGE set back to what we're doing on siccness for you to stop posting your info on BART and this forum. Trust me when I assure you that we are doing somthing about all the wackness and our goal is to bring this forum back to it's former self. Don't hesitate to hit me up with any problems/questions about the site or a user thats causing shit for us. Thanks for your time and sorry for the problems bro we're trying!

Gabe T.
Siccness Staff :siccness:

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
B!tCH PLeAsE! said:
I just want to let you know that we've been cleaning this site out and getting rid of the spammers and lil' kids that say wack shit and start hate threads. It would be a HUGE set back to what we're doing on siccness for you to stop posting your info on BART and this forum. Trust me when I assure you that we are doing somthing about all the wackness and our goal is to bring this forum back to it's former self. Don't hesitate to hit me up with any problems/questions about the site or a user thats causing shit for us. Thanks for your time and sorry for the problems bro we're trying!

Gabe T.
Siccness Staff :siccness:
yeeeeeeee

haters beware... yall finna be warned once and only once... abandon your mack homicidal ways!!!!!

dboss

Sicc OG
May 30, 2002
We would hate to lose yet another artists that peope love to know information from and another bay area label that is coming up..

To people that dont even think about what there saying...and just talk out there ass....some people dont understand that these boards are for people to network and communicate with each other and not to back lash at the artist and CEOs of the labels......

I am not a mod but I can shirley say that I will try to do everything possible in my power to make sure that people that are being considerate and not just talking out the ass.....

Thank you for your on going committment to the SICCNESS and the BART Family.

Jul 20, 2002
Yeah because as soon as the Quinn album dropped there was 10 threads about how much everybody loved it. You are a valuable asset to the site. We almost lost the input of Cellski behind bullshit too he still posts sometimes though.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
man im just gunna post over here and only respond over there when i cant take anymore i appreciate evryone on the siccness, you guys have showed your support time and time again, this is valuable to DD ENT.. we are just trying like everyone else man its crazy we are getting hate and problems and we aint even got rich yet scares me on whats to come