CHS hasn't leaked yet or what?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
damn. theres like 3 good tracks. Seems like there just way too much shit going on in the songs, especially in the verses. To many sound effects. Why not focus on the lyrics more. just my opinion.

Feb 19, 2006
First Degree goes hard as fuck on track 19

That's why the D.E. is your street lord...

First D.E. clap, most premium of slap!

I buy all D.E. and Lynch cd's i ain't no thief!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
shit, i slapped the fuck out of DOA and sicc em in different whips with slumps..

the whole album was not slumpish but a few cuts were

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i cant lie, al boo boo laced the knowledge with DE..i always was into his shit on lynch tracks though..that DIE track off loaded was my shit..i was thinking today slappin that did it and did it..first degree, lynch and beta...magic music breh

nomarty

Aug 23, 2002
not feelin these beats.....this shit is not slappin enuff to bum in car, not really a big fan of strange music beats.....SMH
LYNCH needs to pick new beats. I agree they are weak, but he keeps pickin them. Strange gives him too much control over the albums, which is why they come out like that. Album aint bad, but I don't think the whole movie/album thing works out. Too much skits, with the plot of the movie not stickin together. IDK maybe I just don't understand the plot but rap songs garbled together do not = a well thought out horror movie.

I enjoy the album but I'm not gonna be comin back to it nonstop. Really what gets me is it seems like he is drunk or just can't stay flowin like he did back in the day. He used to be able to rap fast and sound precise, that don't happen no more.

Nov 13, 2008
agreed his flow just aint what it used to be,sounds kinda rushed and choppy, not smooth rapin the beat like back in the day but hey I still like the album better than 95% rap out these days