CHS 20,000 units??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
THERES ONLY A HANDFUL OF ARTISTS I SUPPORT THESE DAYS, OTHER THEN THAT ITS ALL DOWNLOAD, THE ARTISTS I SUPPORT MAKE QUALITY MUSIC, NOT JUST SHIT THATS HOT. SO I CAN UNDERSTAND FOOLS NOT BUYING CDS ANYMORE, BUT LYNCH GOT MY 10 BUCKS

May 11, 2002
The excitement for DAAM was much higher, especially consdering it the first Lynch album in a long time and the news about him hooking up with Tech was fresh....

Although CHS is a good Lynch CD and has some slaps on it, it offers nothing different than DAAM, honestly...has the same feel....I bet there are several people who picked up DAAM but didnt buy CHS...then again, there are probably several that went the other way....

although he sold 7300, I bet he had at least 50,000 pople who downloaded(if not more).....lol...but then again not all those people would have purchased anyway...the overall excitement about Lynch is gone IMO..still one of my favs and although CHS is good, I dont see me bumping it for a long time....maybe I outgrew his style and content...

^^^REAL... Agree 100%

Only thing, I don't agree that CHS had any good/playback tracks on it.

I bought DAAM and was very upset I wasted my $ on it. I didnt buy CHS, but downloaded it and it went straight into the recycle bin.

Also, Those are not bad numbers for an underground artist like Lynch. That's pretty good nowdays. I think only us old schoolers buy CD's. Hell, there is no more CD stores.

Keep in mind, Lynch made himself underground by not finishing out his contract with Black Market and not releasing anything (worth value) in YEARS.

Oct 2, 2004
True...he also needs a Travis on his side that can handle the business while Lynch works on the music and artist development....
Too bad Art B ain't around. Back when he had Art B as a partner, Siccmade still released actual albums, had merchandise, and had a working website at least. If he still had the original Siccmade name, all that gear, that roster of artists, and that site now with his Strange deal crackin, all that shit would be blowin up.

I hate to say it, but Lynch needs himself a Ced...

Dec 3, 2009
Lynch is the man!
one of the last real rappers left!!

I;m buying this album just to support the REAL

and the new mainstream shit is so wack..
i wouldn't even listen to it for free
or waste my hard drive space downloading it.. ha ha!