Chruch is pretty hyphy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Church is hella hyphy... U gotta go to a black church tho u cant go to no white church u will fall asleep

My grandfather was a pastor he used to work with reverend Coffey (the person Coffey Lane and Coffey Park in Santa rosa is named after)... I never went to church too often but i would go on easter and other holidays to my fam in fresno's church, and they would have a potluck after, all the fried chicken mash potatoes baked mac n cheese greens wit hamhawk cornbread black eyed peas sweet potato pie peach cobbler u could eat... Its actually damn near like a party on holidays lol

And for white people who are afraid to ask: yes, black churches are exactly like u see in the movies... Old grannies giggin in their big ass hats, the choir strait blowin tha roof off, the greasy ass gheri curl reverend with the sedan deville, (and yea, they really will come stop by and knock on your door and come in n shit)

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Church is hella hyphy... U gotta go to a black church tho u cant go to no white church u will fall asleep

My grandfather was a pastor he used to work with reverend Coffey (the person Coffey Lane and Coffey Park in Santa rosa is named after)... I never went to church too often but i would go on easter and other holidays to my fam in fresno's church, and they would have a potluck after, all the fried chicken mash potatoes baked mac n cheese greens wit hamhawk cornbread black eyed peas sweet potato pie peach cobbler u could eat... Its actually damn near like a party on holidays lol

And for white people who are afraid to ask: yes, black churches are exactly like u see in the movies... Old grannies giggin in their big ass hats, the choir strait blowin tha roof off, the greasy ass gheri curl reverend with the sedan deville, (and yea, they really will come stop by and knock on your door and come in n shit)
I attend an all black church when I go,... because I DONT wanna fall asleep & because we get down on the singing ....got a band, people up dancin, like you said grannies jammin, choir,...thats my shit!

Jun 5, 2004
I attend an all black church when I go,... because I DONT wanna fall asleep & because we get down on the singing ....got a band, people up dancin, like you said grannies jammin, choir,...thats my shit!
Hell yea, soul brotha

And again for those who dont know, no, you wont get kicked out or beat up or anything if ur white and go to a black church... Theres white folks there too lol

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I've been to a all black chuch in east oakland a few times...

Was alot different then other churches I've been to, sometimes they would spend almost the whole hour and a half just singin and gettin hyphy.

Imma be real though, I only went because the rehab I was in made me go to church.

And I never understood the long line of people waiting to be blessed or touched by god or some shit then when the pastor would lay hands on them they would somehow faint or fall to the floor... I always called bullshit on that kind of witchcraft :beard: