Christmas list?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i just want some black dickie, some new shoes with a matching fitted.... i don't really want or need much. Most xmas money goes to my daughter, xmas isn't for me anymore - its for her

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i told my lady that i wanted a home made card saying that anytime i present this card i will receive one full and complete blow job...for the year

she replied...thats a cheap yet costly gift...

she then said let me see if i can afford it

she then came back to me and said it was too expensive

fuckin bitch....

i then said well what if i could present the card to more than you? how about that?

she then replied how about never having a blow job again?

i replied never again? what makes you think your gonna be with me forever? especially if blow jobs are out...

she then replied do you wanna find out?

i then replied..possibly

she replied oh really ( with an evil eye ) looks like your gonna have a bad christmas

i said why is that?

she said cause i wont be here

i then said ...whats so bad about that? that would only save me money and then i could afford a blow job

very true story breh

Jun 5, 2004

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
LOL @ Oralcle losing his woman cuz she doesn't want to service him.

That blows.

Uhh, I want a few things.

Epic Mickey
Fallout: New Vegas
a camcorder and editing software
Some new Nike's
new Pony cross trainers

Other stuff, but it's not important, honestly.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Good X-Mas this year!

Clothes.... A couple Dickies fits, a couple hats, shoes, white & black tees, some other t-shirts, OG Able, Fearless, Tribal Gear, Fatal, So-Cal, Hostility, Fabriccali, and maybe some Ecko but their shit has been lame lately.

Im also gettin a hotel room with my lady so we can have some freaky christmas sex. :beard:

LOL I also asked for a gun, drugs and money for a hooker just incase my girl pisses me off i can kick her out the room and still get my dick sucked all night. :chinese:

Im also tryin to get that Known Associates 3 - Homeboys N Killahoes, after clothes thats at the top of my list. :siccness:

That new Donkey Kong Country for the wii and 007. and maybe the simpsons season 13.

Also every year for X-Mas we get a big ass seasoned Prime Rib, get the bone cut off and tied back on for flavor put some garlic and rosemary n that bitch shit if off the hook! Might also get a honey baked ham....:)

Yea Christmas is gonna be tight this year, ALOT better then the last few ive had.... last 2 years i eneded up spending all my x-mas money on Oxycontin insted of girl somethin. , 2 years ago i got a big HD flat screen tv that was like the best present ive ever got. Besides my '02 SAAB that i totaled in 3 months. :mad: