Chris Leben Killed by Silva

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
He was totally dominated and outclassed by Anderson Silva. I know this would happen but was still shocked by how bad he destroyed him.

Rashad Evans also dominated Stephen Bonner in what should have been a UD.

Jul 24, 2005
mane leben didn't belong in their with silva shit I can't for silva vs rich rashad handle his business but I see the ufc giving harder fights just to get him out of there his style is boring but he get the win

May 6, 2002
Leben is a loud mouth. Talked too much trash. I'm glad he got handled like that.

Silva has fought and beaten much better compeition that Leben, so it really doesnt stand out on his resume, other than to TUF fans.

Rashad isn't gaining a fan base they way he is handling things. I like watching him fight though. He is like the Chris Byrd of MMA.

Jul 24, 2005
yeah he damn sure is the chris byrd of mma but he just don't go for the kill in his fights don't get me wrong the fight last nite was total domination on rashad part but I would love for him to hook up with tito and his camp. by the way did any check out josh koscheck when leben got knock out it was pure joy on josh face

May 12, 2002
Rashad was brought into MMA by Dan Severn so that explains a lot. I kicked it with him back in the day when he won the Gladiator Challenge HVY Tourney. He was a real cool dude. Byrd of MMA hits it on the head though.

May 8, 2002
I thought it was a good little card. I have to admit I was a little bit surprised on how easily Rashad handled Bonner. He was just throwin Bonner around.

Feb 7, 2006
anderson is definitely championship material and the ufc should be glad they got him cuz he is middleweight champion in CAGE RAGE which is a uk mma org.

Dec 3, 2005
i just had to say they showed my girl Ice LaFox with Michael Clark Duncan ringside after round 1 of the Diego Sanchez vs Gassaway fight on thursday night fights on Spike TV. Anyone else see that?? Damn she's fine.

oh and that stephan bonner rashad evans fight was boring as fuck. but i was happy to see leban get fucked up

Apr 25, 2002
Ive been waiting for quite sometime for anderson silva to come to the states. Most MMA fans that i know kept trying to convince me how Chris Leben was gonna put a hurt on Anderson cause they never heard of him. Chris Leben is an awesome fighter and always puts a good fight but I knew coming into the fight it wasnt a fair match. I wouldve liked to see Koscheck vs Leben the last UFN. Koschecks victory cheerleading on the sidelines will probably set the stage for them to dance, they both have 1 loss a piece. Anderson Silva vs Rich Franklin won't happen unless they want to end the year with the possible Fight of the Year. Its gonna take a few fights for Rich to get back in the swing of things. Im sure they'll feed anderson silva david loiseau that'll be a nice match right there. All in all The final of the ultimate fighter was a lot more exciting than UFN5

May 12, 2002
I got word that Leben had pissed off Dana and Joel Silva and that is why Silva was feed Leben. Also Franklin and Silva is supposed to be Rich's first fight back. I think it would be a mistake and should give Ace at least a tune up fight.

Jul 24, 2005
yeah that a big mistake to match rich with silva so soon the ufc should give silva one more fight with some one like nathan marquart (sp) or david terrel than set up a much hype fight with rich & silva