Choze - The Epitome...IMPRESSED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2005
Just came back from picking up a copy...i need to soak it a lot more before i really know whats up but right now its looking like some classic material imo...Choze is on another level when it comes to them lyrics, and he got a unique flow/delivery...back to back slaps touching different topics...Charizma handles like 99% of the production, all but one song...some trunk food right here....this CD eclipses his previous ChoZen albums, "Almost Famous" and "Paint That Picture"...

Dont Sleep...check out some tracks on his myspace pages

Myspace.com/czmuzicent
Myspace.com/emakthachoze

Feb 21, 2005
damn yall hibernating...check the cd out...give it a chance and check the myspace's for yourself...between the myspace pages he has 8 songs off it on there...almost half the cd

Mar 8, 2006
Good lookin ya'll...I appreciate the love ya'll showin ya boy...Good music is good music no matter who drops it it..Real recs real...I love ya'll for receognizin the hard work...Hope to see ya'll 2night!!

Geah!

Mar 8, 2006
Oh and I wanna say 1 love to my dude who started this thread. i automatically assumed it was one'a my team members or a cat I new that started this thread. Just a dude who appreciates good music and I luv u fa that cuzzo!!!

Mar 8, 2006
Thanks fa tha + words, fam! ^^ We got a new mix tape single me and my boy Arsenal just got done puttin down...I'll have it on by tomorrow for download...Check fo it, ya'll its a slapper.

Mar 8, 2006
Ceez, I'm lookin forward to the review, mayne...I know you play 'em straight up, so I'm anxiously awaitin what Mr. Ceza has to say about the kid Choze & his new joint! Keep Hip Hop Alive, brotha!! Xplosive Mag...Xplodin' in '07...

Mar 8, 2006
What's good Ya'll?? Please go and preview the whole joint at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/choze

Cop it if you can spare the dough or check for it at your local FYE, Sam Goody, Wherehouse, Musicland, Virgin, Rasputin, Streetshow, Amoeba, etc! In the P get it at Underdog from my dude Ron!

At very least, shoot yo boy some feedback...I'll take all of it...The + and the -...Lemme know...

Geah!

Choze