Cholo Reeeeese

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
LOL @ Cholo...

I will keep makin music to represent San Jo in the best way. El Rancho Verde/Checkers Drive McKee, King, jackson Ave, White Rd, Story Rd, Tully Rd, Lanai, Ocala, Alum Rock, Mabury, Jose Figoroas, etc......

LOL @ Cholo...

I will keep makin music to represent San Jo in the best way. El Rancho Verde/Checkers Drive McKee, King, jackson Ave, White Rd, Story Rd, Tully Rd, Lanai, Ocala, Alum Rock, Mabury, Jose Figoroas, etc......
Lol i'm sure you've heard it before correct? ha ha

Great response that's what i like to hear my friend.

Yea i reside on the South up in the Trees where i get to hear the Cali Breeze.

but i have plenty of respect and love for the Tank as a Whole

I was supposed to meet you a few years back; with my cousin that was producing T-Shirts he sold you and some of your Pals some. But i never made the journey out there.

Apr 25, 2002
Lol i'm sure you've heard it before correct? ha ha

Great response that's what i like to hear my friend.
yea, I heard that before. Cause I STAY CLEAN, and aint no dusty as dude. Jeans shirts stay ccleaned, creased, and pressed. Shit I even crese my sweatpants...Gotta be right, dont never wanna make where I'm from look like no dirty/dont care raggedy shit.

Like Shea Sav said, EAST ALL DAM DAY....So Fresh, So Clean

yea, I heard that before. Cause I STAY CLEAN, and aint no dusty as dude. Jeans shirts stay ccleaned, creased, and pressed. Shit I even crese my sweatpants...Gotta be right, dont never wanna make where I'm from look like no dirty/dont care raggedy shit.

Like Shea Sav said, EAST ALL DAM DAY....So Fresh, So Clean
Yea i can't argue with your thought regarding the attire got to come correct or don't come at all. Even the sweatpants? Whata SAV haha good stuff bud.

Lol so fresh and so clean; are you pals taking it back to the good ol' days with that Outkast ha ha wowzers.

Love to see all the Cheeks out around the downtown area every friday, and saturday nights what a SCENE i must say we're blessed too many females to choose from out here in the tank.