Chingo Bling, Texas T, Lucky Luciano-- Boise 3-23

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
Come out if youre in the area... ticket sales have been crazy already- it will be a packed house.. afterparty at Shakers...

Dec 11, 2002
Some Pics..

I didnt get as many pics as I normally do... but the show was dope... Chingo puts on a bomb show, everytime...

Verb

Poyo

Texas T

Dec 11, 2002
A bit of insight....at every Chingo always shows his custom made boots off.. Ostrich skin with a Nike swoosh- anyway.. right after this pic was taken some drunk ass hopped his way onstage and pulled the boot from Chingo's hand and tried to take off with it-- he was quickly put on his ass and tossed back out into the crowd....

Dec 11, 2002
So... to lighten the mood... he asked who wanted the boot and the crowd went nuts... he tossed them both.. and here he is signing off on one of them after the show....

Dec 11, 2002
Big-Robo said:
COOL PICS YEAH THE SHOW WAS DOPE! WHERE WAS THE AFTER PARTY AT SHORTYS? I WAS HELLA TWISTED THAT NIGHT.

Ummm... no afterparty.. Chingo went back to the room... and his folks.. well.... they were hella young... the next morning they went on the Tri-- packed house.. fight broke out right before Chingo's set (MONSTER crowd fight from what they said) then to Portland... ending in Seattle..

May 6, 2002
I got the fight on tape. Knockout punch, dude still probably feelin that. Shit popped off during Lucky's set. I just got done watching the show tape, you can hear the punch when dude gets knocked out. Stoned Kings was in the buildin, gettin footage for our dvd and puttin it down on stage. We rocked that shit too, haha. Anyone else make it to the show?