Chingado who would of thought this..$53.5 billion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
What crack are you smoking? He hasn't. Done shit for the Mexican people. I've known who Carlos slim was for almost three years. You know of him from this thread. In a developing country to have someone so rich speaks volumes of how shit works.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
For the U.S being one of the richest country, have you noticed the poverty here?.... probably not!!
Not sure if you noticed but the people are coming to the good ol US of A for a reason...US is far more in a better place than MX, and if you don't agree with that you are a a fucking idiot.

Feb 1, 2009
What crack are you smoking? He hasn't. Done shit for the Mexican people. I've known who Carlos slim was for almost three years. You know of him from this thread. In a developing country to have someone so rich speaks volumes of how shit works.
Did I ever say he has done anything. No....I said you dont know if he has or what he will do. I havn't learned nothing about Carlos from this thread you idiot other then some fags will hate because he is Mexican!!

Feb 1, 2009
Not sure if you noticed but the people are coming to the good ol US of A for a reason...US is far more in a better place than MX, and if you don't agree with that you are a a fucking idiot.
Who's speaking of what country is better? Don't be a pussy and say what you really want to say!!

I brought up Carlos, and you start talking about what country is better and poverty,etc,etc.....it's obvious you only got negative shit to say.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Did I ever say he has done anything. No....I said you dont know if he has or what he will do. I havn't learned nothing about Carlos from this thread you idiot other then some fags will hate because he is Mexican!!
I am telling you that he hasn't done shit because like you said you didn't know.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Who's speaking of what country is better? Don't be a pussy and say what you really want to say!!

I brought up Carlos, and you start talking about what country is better and poverty,etc,etc.....it's obvious you only got negative shit to say.
I have no issue saying that the United States is light years better than Mexico. If it was not true none of would be living here right? None of our grandparents or parents would have come here.

Of course the subject has changed, read your own posts where you go into donations.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
You are seriously one of the dumbest motherfuckers on the entire board. It amazes me that you are this retarded. I wish you the best you fuckin computer monkey..