Chinese People Be Trippin'!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 29, 2004
I was walkin through they store and noticed that the soda cans was like $3.65!!!! I turned to the foo who was followin me around the store seein if I was stealin shit and asked him why it was so expensive...AND I NOTICED IT WAS BRUCE LEE!! Now that's fucked up! How he gonna be workin in a store when after 9/11 we need him to make some tight action films to take our mind offa shit!!

On top of all that, I ate an egg roll, and there wasn't no damn EGGS in it!! I had my hot sauce and sausage all ready too! Goddamn japs be trippin!

Jun 24, 2004
Set Free said:
I was walkin through they store and noticed that the soda cans was like $3.65!!!! I turned to the foo who was followin me around the store seein if I was stealin shit and asked him why it was so expensive...AND I NOTICED IT WAS BRUCE LEE!! Now that's fucked up! How he gonna be workin in a store when after 9/11 we need him to make some tight action films to take our mind offa shit!!

On top of all that, I ate an egg roll, and there wasn't no damn EGGS in it!! I had my hot sauce and sausage all ready too! Goddamn japs be trippin!

Your fucking stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.