Chillin in the park after dark

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
So I'm chillin at home tonight posted in the garage getting lifted on a Friday when I hear all this commotion out front. A group of rollers come up on a handful of people posted in the park. I'm talking about like 20 some heads.

I don't trip off dumb ass kids who can't find a spot to chill at because mommy and daddy won't let them drink or smoke in their house but these are some old ass cats with some jail bait looking hoes :devious: LMAO

I dunno... it's entertaining to watch these people get fucked with because it's like you should know better but at the same time it's like damn they blew up the spot.

O'well guess it's time to light another one

Also... how many of you smoke your roaches out of a bong so your fingers don't get burned?

Jan 1, 2006
I get too lazy to unravel it LOL but it does come in handy. I think they should make a piece when you can rig a cig or bleezy to the bong.

I do see everything cept that Romanian chick... I just looked away

Jan 1, 2006
^
I saw that movie SUPER HIGH ME and the doode literally got better in his physic ability when it came to guess some random ass cards versus being sober.

1 out of 7 when normal
6 out of 7 correctly when high

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
I could care less about the weed in my sig, it's a picture. It's there because the Marijuana Logues is fucking hilarious, and anyone who smokes should check it out.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
i had a roomate who went to ucsd back in the day.. theyve always been slightly racist douchebag coke sniffers. they hella resent all the asians on campus and are quick to make racist jokes that are ok because "they have black friends too".

But The man who started the compton cookout thing was not white, FYI.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
i had a roomate who went to ucsd back in the day.. theyve always been slightly racist douchebag coke sniffers. they hella resent all the asians on campus and are quick to make racist jokes that are ok because "they have black friends too".

But The man who started the compton cookout thing was not white, FYI.

what in theeee fucc