ChildHood Memories (Serious Shit)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
This is just memories of my life things that came to me when i was writting.....

looking back on time i wish i could witness again...a time when things were simple before i even picked up a pen/
family was all I had when i was surrounded by pain...when the only thing i had was sick shit on my brain/
couldnt sleep...couldnt eat woke up sweating..on my knees at night repenting time gone regreting/
picture a child watching his mother get knocked to the ground..screaming inside without even making a sound/
my family had problems but i thought we could always solve em...went thru a divorce at four..then my mom and dad werent
talking no more/
it was my mom, sis and I..dad was gone pissed till he gave it another try...said he'd stop
drinking..stop yelling and start speaking...got us thinking/
maybe things can change maybe tomorrow will really be a brighter day...outside looking at the cloads searching for a sun ray/
never had any roots moving all the time..know my parents had something better in mind..but when it comes to the future you
never know what you'll find/
time went by till my sister got pregenant with a little girl..only sixteen battling the world..a single mother but she was so
strong...looking for a place to belong/
got a little older then my dad left and started abusing prescriptions...so much i wanted to say dad but you were never there to listen/
went through high school living like a fool...then you died at fourty seven..couldnt cope so I talked to the revren/
but it still dont make sense...aint ready to refer bout you in the past tense...shits crazy lot of weight on my chest/
getting grown thinking to myself i'm all alone...going insane hope i never bring the family shame..wouldnt know i was alive if it wasnet for my pain/