Chiefs Vs. Broncos (At Denver)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'M DISSAPPOINTED IN SOME OF YAW DOUBTIN' MY BRONCOS. WE HAD YAW NUMBER LAST YEAR AND WE HAVE IT HALFWAY THERE AND IT'S BARELY WEEK ONE.

HOW DARE YAW THINK KC WAS gONNA DO SAMETHIN'? PRIEST HOLMES RAN FOR OVER 150 AND YAW STILL LOST. PLUMMER THREW TWO INTERCEPTIONS BAK TO BAK AND QUENTIN gRIFFITH FUMBLED FOR AN APPARENT TOUCHDOWN AND YAW STILL LOST. WHAT THE FUK THAT TELL YOU? WE AIN'T PLAYIN' THIS YEAR. THE ONLY PLAYIN' WE DOIN' IS ON THE FIELD. CHIEF FANS, TWO THANgS:

#1. THANK THE LORD YOU DIDN'T BET

#X. I FORMALLY APOLOgIZE FOR RUININ' YOUR SEASON.

Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:
You must of not seen Portis torch one of the best defenses in football.I could rip KC for 75 yds.I like Champ though,best corner in the game along with McAllister.
the buccs are not one of the best defenses in football anymore!! haha self proclaimed guru

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
RevoL said:
the buccs are not one of the best defenses in football anymore!! haha self proclaimed guru
You made the fatal mistake of questioning thee Guru.I foresee things like so many great ones.You had no idea Tampa would still be tight on D.You just saw them having to replace arguably the two most over rated defensive players in football in Warren Sapp,and John(I get props cuz I'm a white D.B.)Lynch.McFarrland made Sapp 100x better than he really is.By the way,Tampa is #3 defensively.That's not good?

GURU STATUS

LoL @ COMPARING 4.6 EDDIE GEORGE WITH 4.3 PORTIS

You are a buffoon Dayton ......... :cool:

Jun 24, 2004
In the event no one else is keeping tabs, Portis has now averaged a pretty pedestrian 2.6 yards per carry since his scintillating 64-yard scamper the first time he touched the ball in a Redskins uniform. This is a guy who averaged 5.5 yards in two seasons with the Denver offense.

No your the buffon faggot