Chicago House of Blues Show - July 31st

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Who's going to this show? I've only seen Tech in Columbia at the Blue Note and at at Pop's in Sauget. I was wondering if anybody knew why the show is scheduled for 4:30 pm? I see a few more dates on the tour schedule that are early, but most of em are normal show times. Regardless, I'm lookin forward to seeing the Strangest mu'fuckas tear up some new tracks from the new album, which is dope by the way.

Sep 7, 2004
Tic Tock said:
Who's going to this show? I've only seen Tech in Columbia at the Blue Note and at at Pop's in Sauget. I was wondering if anybody knew why the show is scheduled for 4:30 pm? I see a few more dates on the tour schedule that are early, but most of em are normal show times. Regardless, I'm lookin forward to seeing the Strangest mu'fuckas tear up some new tracks from the new album, which is dope by the way.
House of Blues does that with weekday all ages shows. The Chicago curfew for under 16 is 10:30pm on weekdays. The show starts at 5:30 and will be done by 10:00pm

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
so the show starts at 5:30 for sure? not 4:30? and will they be serving alcohol since it's an all ages show? cuz I'm finna get blasted beforehand if not, maybe have my girl sneak a bottle of something in there. but I have to say, that's some bogus shit that it's so early, but I'll see T9 anytime, any place. Plus I've heard HOB is a tight venue to see performances.

Apr 14, 2007
Tic Tock said:
so the show starts at 5:30 for sure? not 4:30? and will they be serving alcohol since it's an all ages show? cuz I'm finna get blasted beforehand if not, maybe have my girl sneak a bottle of something in there. but I have to say, that's some bogus shit that it's so early, but I'll see T9 anytime, any place. Plus I've heard HOB is a tight venue to see performances.
they should sell alcohol.. it'd be like Pops when you was there. they'd put ya a wristband on to let them know that you are 21 and then you should be good.

course I dont know how Chitown is, but i know thats how Pops, Pageant, and the like around here are

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
House of Blues is a cool ass venue. Yea they definitely serve alcohol...you gotta get a wristband and all that, but they have several bar areas. I saw the doors are opening at 4:30pm, but listings also had the show actually starting at 5pm. I fully expect this to end at 10pm, due to curfew.

i'll definitely be at the Chicago show. might be at the suburban Mokena show five days later, but not sure.

May 31, 2007
Yea man it was Hella fun... Its liek peopel said... one big ass party.. I loved it.. Now i gotta hit up EVERY tech show and Every KMK show haha... and yea I wish Mokena wasnt so far from here other wise Id go there too.. the rents aint gonna let me take the car there with no one else... (no one else I know likes any of the groups.) Maybe I can convince one dude who reallllly wanted to see HED P.E. to go just to smoke up

Jan 7, 2003
HOUSE OF BLUES: CHICAGO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Im just back from the house of Blues show there. Sell out of course...

If you EVER get a chance to go this venue, you eed to check it out...Best venue in 5 years that I have ever been in...Lovely show, KMK headlined this one...HED PE, the 1st time I have checked them out...Sweet...Not my type of music, but theyre show is off the chain...very political...

Tech, Kutt and Krizz...Fire as always...For those of you that haven't seen the new show...Your missing out...New Tech throne...new Kutt dance...new Krizz song...HOTT, Hott, Hott.

I walked into the show and I see a guy that was on my flight frm KC to Chicago...Mad props and respect if you ever get to read this...I looked for ya after the show with no luck...

I'd put my pics up but theyre all chick flicks, the one of the show arent to hot.

NEWAYS...This is a HAVE TO GET TO VENUE!!!

Dena

Jan 7, 2003
Wish I would have had the chance to meet some of y'all from on here...

Some dude did almost get his ass whooped by Kaliko for disrespecting my cousin and I outside the tour bus...If you read this...SUX IT!!!