Chibangin!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2009
whats going on wit global gangsta's, glc and bump j's goon squad click, sly polaroid and so on and so on

free bump j and rip to the goon squad members that got kiilled, rip

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Unfortunately, there's no places for info on the Chi gangsta rap scene. fakeshoredrive.com, the only place for Chi rap now, but they mainly focus on hipster and east coast type shit, but they do put up a few gangsta shit on there from time to time. They always talkin bout GLC and Freedie Gibbs.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
How is that Maniac MC(Mooka G) - Promise album?

Also, anyone heard about a female rapper named KM? she's either from Gary or Chi...im trying to find some music on her...

Dec 26, 2004
Without no updated Nfo Im so far behind the Chi scene. With all these rappers out in the Chi I thought this Board be stay busy.

I jus barley heard of Freddie Gibbs. That 'Live from Gary Ind.' damn shits knockin.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Without no updated Nfo Im so far behind the Chi scene. With all these rappers out in the Chi I thought this Board be stay busy.

I jus barley heard of Freddie Gibbs. That 'Live from Gary Ind.' damn shits knockin.
You need to get up on that "Midwestgangstaboxframecadillacmuzik" and "The Miseducation of Freddie Gibbs"

A few new acts from Chicago you should look out for are:

B.X.C.
Skwod Deep
Tre Sins
J.U.1 of the Replacementz (RPZ)