Chewy Loc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
tha k.i.d. said:
I heard alotta bout Dubb 20, never heard any of his shit though.
Go get both his solos dubb20-twenty inches & keak da sneak presents:dubb20-dope man dope music dope money
and any other ghetto star album or members solo(scoob nitty,king freako,uzi)

dudes got sicc spitz mayne,spittin some treal shit......

Apr 19, 2006
timebomb said:
dubb 20 is sicccccc....ma nigga chew loc from the group krazed minds tite to mayne.....check out http://www.myspace.com/chewyloc for info...also look for of dat same western bully niggaz from pittsburg http://www.myspace.com/yahyniss
yup, i think chewy got em somin vivious, he's all over my homie Smokes shit, go check out his track on myspace, GAME feat. chewy loc, a-wax, smoke and j-staxxx, straight heat..!!!!

myspace.com/smokemygrapes

Aug 3, 2006
hes ok i got luv for dude cause i fuck with the bully dubb 20 is my brodys cousin and hes doooope compared 2 chewy that track wit chew smoke n wax is garbage even wax's verse is half assed and duke is my fav.rapper

Apr 19, 2006
DopeBoyFresh said:
hes ok i got luv for dude cause i fuck with the bully dubb 20 is my brodys cousin and hes doooope compared 2 chewy that track wit chew smoke n wax is garbage even wax's verse is half assed and duke is my fav.rapper
that shit slaps bruh, you on one if you think it ain't!

Lunee

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
IS THE LABEL

Yeah, my nigga Chewy Loc got em. This is Dubble M from The Krazed Mindz dictating through my cuzzo's shit. Right on and one luv to all the niggas that's feelin it. Eat a dick to all you suckas!

And if you want to hear some more slaps go to myspace.com/thekrazedmindz.... and all you suckas that still don't believe, go to your momma and ask her what our name is and find our CD next to her dildo in her drawer cuz we fuckin em!!!!