Check this out. Give me help.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2004
Ive made a couple cd covers and i made one for me. I really like it but it aint what I like it, its what the people like. So tell me what you all think.
Give me some hints and shit for what could make it better. Just help me cuz I see a bunch a really talented people on this website that I know can really help me. So Check it out and tell me if its any good or if it sucks donkey balls.

thanx :knockout:

Sep 5, 2003
Yea that cover needs a lot of work, first off, the pic itself is too dark, i'd add a little more lighting to it,mess around wit the brightness/contrast, then the text, the font itself is weird cuz of the flames, it takes the looks out of it,even if it does match the concept of the album, i'd work on it a lil bit, then id remove the bevel u put on the text,n maybe try a texture, id remove the red stroke on the outside of the cover, n darken up the border a lil bit since u got a dark thang goin on there, or maybe even remove that gray border n make it black with a innerglow on it instead wit a texture overlaying it or somethin, just work wit it n itll turn out to be a decent cover dawg....

SiccMadeLoc said:
Yea that cover needs a lot of work, first off, the pic itself is too dark, i'd add a little more lighting to it,mess around wit the brightness/contrast, then the text, the font itself is weird cuz of the flames, it takes the looks out of it,even if it does match the concept of the album, i'd work on it a lil bit, then id remove the bevel u put on the text,n maybe try a texture, id remove the red stroke on the outside of the cover, n darken up the border a lil bit since u got a dark thang goin on there, or maybe even remove that gray border n make it black with a innerglow on it instead wit a texture overlaying it or somethin, just work wit it n itll turn out to be a decent cover dawg....
In other words . . . scrap it!

Apr 25, 2002
members.cox.net
my opinion is... first off your using too much red... change up the colors a little bit, don't go and bust some froot loops deal on me... just some relative colors to red and grey... other then that, the background is coo and the picture can use a little bit more of a touch up...over all its nice!

May 2, 2004
THanx alot. What I was trying to do with the border was make it liek the people bake there borders white at first. But I couldnt get on how to do it so I made a border like that.

I always like the white borders but cant figure out the way to do those.