Check out Yuk's new track from Million Dollar Mouthpiece!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
average. like yall said......he can do better. with production that Rap A Lot has been getting in the past couple of years(Z-Ro, Trae, Scarface, Pimp C, & Bun B albums), Yuk better get some hot beatz......

Feb 1, 2005
gitwitit said:
boring as fuck, yuk is so much tighter than talking about his money, remember what got u famous yuk talkin about bein broke and buyin a dime bag
You cant rap about being broke if you livin... and besides every other rapper raps about his money even if they broke... but like i said this one of the weaker joints on there.. the only reason its on his myspace is cuz most people already heard it trough e-rock..

Nov 1, 2005
stunt1on1 said:
You cant rap about being broke if you livin... and besides every other rapper raps about his money even if they broke... but like i said this one of the weaker joints on there.. the only reason its on his myspace is cuz most people already heard it trough e-rock..
im sayin rap about real shit. all of yuks best songs have been on real shit, not this i got more money than i can spend bull. which i dont even believe cuz he aint a superstar in the USA and i know he aint cakin like ludacris. leave that ballin shit to people sellin 2 mil every time on the shelf. it aint u yuk and it aint what made ur shit with dru tight, it aint made ur shit with the luniz tight, yuk fell off soon as he started this thugged out baller shit

Feb 1, 2005
gitwitit said:
im sayin rap about real shit. all of yuks best songs have been on real shit, not this i got more money than i can spend bull. which i dont even believe cuz he aint a superstar in the USA and i know he aint cakin like ludacris. leave that ballin shit to people sellin 2 mil every time on the shelf. it aint u yuk and it aint what made ur shit with dru tight, it aint made ur shit with the luniz tight, yuk fell off soon as he started this thugged out baller shit
I dont think ive ever heard him say he got more money then he can spend.. i mean the name of the track is "i need moe"... he never tried to say he got ludacris money.. and just cuz u aint a superstar dont mean u dont have no money...

your issue with yuks music is an issue people have with hiphop these days in general everybody and they momma rappin about money and i agree to an extent but its not what his album is about judge it after you hear it..

and you say he fell off since he started rappin about ballin.. yet he sold and continues to sell more then any other bay artist and hes not on a major so what kind of numbers do you expect from a label that does not promote their artists.. but to each his own i guess if i dont like someone i dont listen to him...

Apr 14, 2006
Why the fuck do sick ass rappers out there allow for weak ass beats to fucck their albums up? I just can't figure it out.....

Yuk is way better than these weak watered down beats IMO. Same with Mess and his r&b beats, Mall his new beats suck. To me the beat makes the song and with weak beats, I dont care how good the rapper is...

So far, the 3 songs I have heard from Yuk have very average beats and he deserves way better than that. Sort of disappointed...

Dec 27, 2005
I'm laughin at all you dudes who think Yuk is broke!
Yall some funny muthafuccaz.
Do any of yall know him...nope. Yuk is living GOOD my nig. Take it from me.