Check out this track I recorded in the jungles of Venezuela.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
its coo.. definitely different... not a track i can see myself bumpin alot.. but you can hear your growth as an artist within it... good work... lookin forward too more

May 4, 2002

fan of speedy the artist...that song is so so though....nothing wrong with it but just dont have too much appeal to me after intial listen.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
thats cool!! very original...
Thank you

fan of speedy the artist...that song is so so though....nothing wrong with it but just dont have too much appeal to me after intial listen.
Thanks for your opinion. But I really think people should let this one sink in for a little before decided wither they like it or not.

This is brand new style of rap that I'm trying to put out. I'm sick of the rap formula 16 bar verse, 8 bar hook with a tight beat that any would can rap on. This project is going to really separate me from everyone musically, the whole concept is really original. I will explain later in video why this EP is called Body Parts. Video to Untraditional will come out in the spring.

Thanks everyone for your time and please trust that I'm always going to do me and keep it original.

May 4, 2002

Speedy definetly ill listen to it more and soak it up.....looking forward to the project....your one of the more talented artists up here......