Check Out This Kids Myspace

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
.. his friend's name is skeetalicious or some shit...

*dammit* I cant believe I jumped head first into this stupid ass thread...

Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
coondogg26 said:
i think ur both fuckin gay, so skunk u should go meet up wit him and get it poppin- plus u have the gayest sig ive ever seen or will see
do you know what my sig is big dog? probably not. Its the memorial for John Lennon in Central Park in NYC, so fuck you Im just giving love Lennon.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Why Does That Bitch In The Pic Have Burnt Tit's. LOL. Fried Chicken & Watermelon Huh? If That Aint A Racial Profile Move/Act I Dunno What Is. SMH

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
THIS IS NOT A BIG DEAL... A 1000 WHITE KIDS LIKE THIS EXIST... YOU JUST POSTED IT CUZ YOU KICK IT WIT THIS NERD...

ALL I WANT IS THE EXPLANATION BEHIND WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON IN THIS PICTURE...

THAS DEFINITELY MEANS FOR SERIOUS BODILY HARM / INJURY

Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
Im just curious, but what if I posted a black guy doing the same exact shit as this kid would all you people with no life waste your time to actually waste your time critisizing me for the thread or would you be like oh that's just normal it's alright for black guys to look like retarded down syndrom patients? Because I have never seen one person doing the thizz face that didnt look like a total retard black, white, latino or asian they all look just as dumb. So if you really want to think it's me showing off my cool myspace page fine go ahead, but all that matters is that it's not I would waste my time putting pictures on my myspace account when I look my dumbest. Congradulations to all you thizz poppers keep rotting your brain Im proud of you!