check out these two songs...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2005
i recently heard a song by masta ace called born to roll, i'd up it but i'm not at my computer. anyway, if you get a chance, download it from limewire or something and listen to it. you'll notice that the one synthesized-bassline part is exactly the same as the one on grant rice's so heavy remix. anyone know anything about this? are they both sampling this from someone else, or what? anyway, i just stumbled upon it and thought it was kind of a strange coincidence, but whatever. let me know what you think if anyone knows what i'm talking about.

Aug 30, 2002
masta ace's born to roll is and old school classic. not sure if it is sampled but i guess grant rice and ashanti sampled it off of Ace or whoever had it 1st. ashanti new song with method man and paul wall jacks the beat too...

Dec 20, 2003
www.esumm.com
well...jus seein that this bugs you THAT much...let me let you in on the REAL....

grant and i produced that totally on my triton at the time....YES...BORN TO ROLL WAS THE INSPIRATION FOR THE BASSLINE...however, the bassline was replayed by (me)...thanks for the compliment thinkin it was an exact sample...i always thought the triton sounded like shit, but i guess that ONE bass sound is alright, eh? (if not old-school-as-hell)

keep on peepin that EMPIRE cd...

the new Grant/Snake Saline/7even47 mixtape featuring SG, Tech, Kutt, Kalico among many others WILL BE HITTIN THE STREETS BY MAY...

l8z

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Swick said:
WTF ESUMM where u been hiding? Holler at me man
He's been hiding at his parent's house in lees summit on a steady diet of easy mac, pibb xtra and 3 cartons of smokes a week. Word is he makes the occasional house call to keep the money coming in...man whoring is such a hard business to keep rolling.

For real E....wtf? You don't even call anymore. Oh and I want my Tech tapes back. Don't tell me you lost them in the "move".