CHECK OUT THE NEW MENTAL ILLNESS VIDEO...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
Shitz tight homie but you said hyphy in it theze super old school 15 year old cholos might talk shit
I aint trippin off all that cholo vs. hyphy shit, we just do us. We some Stocktone gangstas, not some fake ass 12 year olds jumpin around thizzin, We stright street! some of the homies is old school cholos that say holmes and some is on that hyphy tip, we all are stright riders no matter what tho. thank you for the love everyone. New album droppin in Feb.

May 2, 2002
You fuckin Cholo!!!!! Dont make me post that video I have of you doing the thizz dance!
nah man don't do that!!!! then i'll have to give up my position as the ambassador to the united varrio of cholos....

haha..but on the real the video and that track is off the hook as always bro. much luv to Mr. Nsane de west side stocktone...my brotha from anotha motha!!!!!!!!

HOLMEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

Jul 1, 2004
nah man don't do that!!!! then i'll have to give up my position as the ambassador to the united varrio of cholos....

haha..but on the real the video and that track is off the hook as always bro. much luv to Mr. Nsane de west side stocktone...my brotha from anotha motha!!!!!!!!

HOLMEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!
You know I love your big ass Oso! Even tho you faked on your brother how many times? Its good tho. I swear if you aint in the next video im gonna karate chop you in your throat!