check out the latest designs from 3rd Eye!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
TRMNDUS said:
Which of these are out already?
out of the ones in my pics page: jay barz & logics - destructive crtiticism & the choose up compilation are the only ones out. anonimous, t love, leezy soprano and the calm b4 the storm have all been sent to press. they'll be out any minute. most of the covers on my main page are out tho.

trmndus, when u gonna fuck with me? i see u puttin out a lot of cds. i'll give you a discount for multiple covers. get @ me homie

you too speedy, you got a new comin dont you?

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
@ 3rd eye, I am working on it, but I'm currently blowing budget on beats/musical related expensive...Graphics are not on my mind right now. I’m really not worried about them since we have dope artist like you in town, with quality and affordable work but your defiantly one of the cats I was considering for the job.

May 4, 2002

Yea...i think most people know how it is though, i live in town and i cant find alot of these cds thats why i ask if they out.

Third Eye im going to go through you for you for some up coming work, whats your email ill holler at you see what kind of deal we can work.

Also where can we get that grind and hustle gear?

We probably doing some things together im working on a rap site dedicated to northwest rap, gonna open it up here soon....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
shit, i fucked up...i wanted to get one of those fuck you pay me shirts months ago, and then i forgot.....god damn it.

Apr 25, 2002
TRMNDUS said:
We probably doing some things together im working on a rap site dedicated to northwest rap
TRMNDUS PM or e-mail me the covers you want scanned. I'm moving to Milwaukee in 3 weeks and I will be leaving all of my CDs in Seattle.

I also feel you on the not knowing where to pick stuff up if it's available or not, etc. We need both physical & digital spaces to really unite NW rap, I'm sick and tired of not knowing what's out and what's not out.