CHECK OUT OUR LOLLIPOP REMIX...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 31, 2002
www.StraightTripping.com
Dec 31, 2002
www.StraightTripping.com
THE LOLLIPOP is not the instramental...? Maybe remix. is not the right word. :) but its all choped up.. and RE-ARARANGED.... to make our VERSION. ;) We re-sang the hook, and added new verses..plus waynes verses... oh funk it.. hahaha

HEY THANKS DEFY.. for checking it out.. u did check it out right?.. ;)
before, it even went back to the main screen, you already had your comment? if you did listen to it..That was SUPER fast.. and hey, thanks for being honest.. hahaha..

Dec 31, 2002
www.StraightTripping.com
HAHA.. EL D.. DID you LISTEN TO THEM?? or you hating the fact that they are unofficial???HAHAHA... ;)

you should check them out.. first?
then talk shit about them.. either way.. I doubt what anyone says, is going to make anyone die in a fire.? ;) relax... Im a blaze one up for you.. HAha.. ;)

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
nah i ain't going to check your shit ...weezy has already killed that beat and now that track is a HIT...why would anyone want to hear your lame ass rapping over that beat now??

Dec 31, 2002
www.StraightTripping.com
HAHAHA.... EL D.. got all hectic.. cause its not OFFICAL..
You must work for the IRAA??.. ;) hey thats cool..

at least you admit.. that after all that Die in a fire bullshit..
YOU DIDN'T EVEN LISTEN TO THE SONG???

LIL WAYNE is TIGHT.. AND GUESS WHAT??? HES STILL ON OUR SONG..
IF YOU'D JUST LISTEN TO IT!!.. hahaha...

but, yes your right.. it is UNOFFICIAL.. hahahaha..

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I checked it originally and y'all used the same autotune effect which made me turn it off hella quick.....and the rhymes were hella simplistic