CHECK OUT MY HUSTLE HARD REMIX BEEZY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2011
YO MY YUTE, YOU POSTING YOUR SHIT IN THE R.I.P WOODIE THREAD WAS WAY OUT OF LINE. YOUR LACK OF RESPECT AND UNDERSTANDING PROVES THAT YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME POSTING ON THIS BOARD.

Apr 20, 2008
stop posting shit nigga.
make one thread where you can post all your shit or bounce out.

this aint the texas thizz latin board its east coco board for woodie and local northern rappers.
not no texas niggas.

May 8, 2008
This was actually "OK", still simple though. Probably was the beat that made it sound better, like in other threads...Still got a long ways to go in your delivery & lyrics, as far as im concerned.

Also, show some respect to the homie Woodie..Posting like that will get you banned quick(Which im sure everyone wants to see you go)...That's the last place you want to be posting your shit..

Feb 7, 2011
YO MY YUTE, YOU POSTING YOUR SHIT IN THE R.I.P WOODIE THREAD WAS WAY OUT OF LINE. YOUR LACK OF RESPECT AND UNDERSTANDING PROVES THAT YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME POSTING ON THIS BOARD.

^^
this, I suggest u stop spammin ur shit and make jus one thread for it.

Mar 17, 2010
IM FUCKING GONE OFF SOME LORTAB PILLS N FEELING GOOD STOP SPAMMING THE FUCKING FORUM WITH MUSIC GO N PROMOTE YOUR SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE THIS AINT TEXAS YOU WERE KOO POSTING 1 VIDEO NOW YOUR FUCKING POSTING N POSTING N POSTING SHITS ANNOYING THIS ISNT SICCNESS.NET/THIZZLATIN THIS IS SICCNESS.NET/EASTCOCO SO INSTEAD OF SAYING RIP MAC DRE YOU NEED TO BE SHOWING RESPECT FOR WOODIE BY SAYING RIP WOODIE..

May 8, 2008
Oh definitely...If Lil Lucky was a bit more humble, able to take criticism, & not spam so much, im sure people would of been more serious with dude. But with him coming on here acting like he's the 2nd coming of Jesus, & calling everyone haters...He's just gonna get roasted.

I just remembered that meme & felt like posting it...