Check out my Fam ZAK1'z PAGES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
fo sho thats my boy rite there... A true Redwood City legend right there, Mr. Shortstop Zak 1.... he helped pave the way for us younger redwood cats, show some love to this page fasho

Sep 9, 2009
Zak1 still inna buildin

What up I just wanted to shout out all the people who posted on this thread and although its been awhile just wanted to let yall know I have 4 projects that will be dropping in 2010-

1. "Left 4 Dead" Produced by Choco & Just H Adonis
2. "Softmore Slump" with features by San Quinn, Berner, Hoodstarz and more...
3. "B-Boyz N D-Boyz: The V-Boy vs. Zak1 Street Tape"
4. "Woodworkz" Ed Dosia and Zak1 collab

I also have these two mixtapes availabe for free downloads:

"Spittaz" The Mixtape feat. Mac Dre, San Quinn, Celski, Killa Kiese, and more...

http://www.thebayisback.com/2009/12/21/free-download-mixtapes-from-don-p-zak1/

"Real. Life. Soprano." The Mixtape by Zak1

http://www.zshare.net/audio/69778077672ff8bc/

I also will be featured on many upcoming projects including Ed Dosia's upcoming "Negative Mindset" album, JB da Original presents "PCP" the comp., "No Suckaz" Vol. 1, and am also on the "Baysick" mixtape "Far From Basic" plus lots and lots more....

Get at me if anyone needs anything else, "Shortstoppn'" available on ITunes, the artwork for the mixtapes available in my myspace albums. Videos comin soon as well, look out for "Street Runner" off the V-Boy vs. Zak1 project and more....
Wake yo GAME the fuck up

"I'm from a place fulla base where they STILL bake the cakes up/
Alarm clock raps cuzzin/Its buzzin/wake ya game up"-ZZ

Sep 9, 2009
bruh we gon have to check you into siccness rehab... you are officially infected... lol lookin forward to the new projects tho bruh real talk
I think ur right playa, here it iz xmas an Im still on! Shit Im just tryin to push xtra hard into this new year just like yall!! Lets see these hataz catch me....

Sep 9, 2009
Well Merry Xmas to u cutty we bout to do big shit this New Year Im already knowin....REDWOOD CITY 650 STAND THA FUCK UP BOYYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!