Check out my boy "Illecism" The Future Of Sac Rap I promise You!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Apr 7, 2004
Anybody in Sac thats really doing music has a album out or a mixtape and isn't on no cocky shit and looking to network hit me I have quality production and I have 16's. My production is just sitting so I might as well help out some hungry artist. I can make any kind of beat from mobb to pop so hit me. If you hungry like Im hungry hit me with a pm

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
Anybody in Sac thats really doing music has a album out or a mixtape and isn't on no cocky shit and looking to network hit me I have quality production and I have 16's. My production is just sitting so I might as well help out some hungry artist. I can make any kind of beat from mobb to pop so hit me. If you hungry like Im hungry hit me with a pm
shits tight.. im a pm u

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Im surprised this dude doesn't have a deal yet.... At least with underground hip-hop label. What's the hold up? Dude is like the black Em
He's wondering the same thing, but I do know he doesn't whore himself out like some artist do just to get there. He's real picky on the way he exposes himself. He really only put's his shit up on Hip-Hop Blog sites like WorldStarHipHop.com, HipHopgame.com, etc.