Check out Juice Lee article In July issue of Nug Magazine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2007
Check out Juice Lee New two page article in July issue of Nug Magazine out now. Nug Magazine is always free so go get your copies before there out. Theres 70,000 copies distributed all over San Diego County so there's no reason why u should not get yours.. Shmack Shmack!!

click link below to read article
http://nugmag.com/2011/07/juice-lee-the-juice-it-up-kid/

available at all dispensary, medical 420 doctors & hydroponics stores, and many more..

p.s And Thanx for all the support i have been getting since my first mixtape on siccness, it motivates me to keep them shmackers coming , .. #Boom

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^^ lmao at u thinkin hd invented that

believe it or not juice gets the credit for that and i can vouch....i seen HD start usin it....niggas been sayin smack smack on twitter goin back to 4-5 years ago before hd even got off the ground with bearfaced and it was still just livewire this was when hd first was getting out there, on albums like murda for hire

i was playin hd on all gas no brakes before he was saying 'smack smack' and juice was saying it on his songs and i was playin him too, so i noticed the shit ...im dating back to murda for hire...

im just bieng real, i listen to every hd release that drops but dont fall for the okie doke

but with that said, is slang ever ONE PERSONS? isnt the point of slang to spread?

whatever...black men have more serious shit to fight over than the creation of 'smack smack' imo

hd wasnt even taking smack smack serious back when juice had the video for purple rain, he really started sayin the shit alot around extortion music 2

extorton music 2 literally came out 8 months ago ...as i was in the bay to purchase it from rasputins

Oct 20, 2007
^^ lmao at u thinkin hd invented that

believe it or not juice gets the credit for that and i can vouch....i seen HD start usin it....niggas been sayin smack smack on twitter goin back to 4-5 years ago before hd even got off the ground with bearfaced and it was still just livewire this was when hd first was getting out there, on albums like murda for hire

i was playin hd on all gas no brakes before he was saying 'smack smack' and juice was saying it on his songs and i was playin him too, so i noticed the shit ...im dating back to murda for hire...

im just bieng real, i listen to every hd release that drops but dont fall for the okie doke

but with that said, is slang ever ONE PERSONS? isnt the point of slang to spread?

whatever...black men have more serious shit to fight over than the creation of 'smack smack' imo

hd wasnt even taking smack smack serious back when juice had the video for purple rain, he really started sayin the shit alot around extortion music 2

extorton music 2 literally came out 8 months ago ...as i was in the bay to purchase it from rasputins
Thanx Gasone for keeping the facts 100, but its all love, i been fucking with D-lo, Shady Nate, Sleepy D & the Livewire since 09, for a fact they picked up the lingo shmack shmack from me because i sarted it and i learn words from them also, etc. but its all love, we use bay words, and bay use are words, even E-40 said juiced and gave dago a shot out. Don't underestimate the juice kid Sav, next u gonna say soulja boy created the phrase "Juiced Up" lmao.. but this is a recent video of D-lo & Sleepy D with me in the purple room

(click link below)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O45w73aXUk

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
SD and the Bay have alot of close ties, we be on the same shit..i think for us people that leave our turfs we see that...

same w me i got alot of influence from the bay cuz i done lived there and its like a second home, sf will always feel like home

the only reason i can vouch is cuz i named my fight night 4 (not fight night 5, tells you how old it dates) "smack smack"...i just found the shit funny and made it into a boxers name..i used that character on xbox for about a year

niggas just underestimate sd's swag thats all like we dont be gettin noticed n shit

hd's albums are tight anyway so IMHO its a shout out

dlo be down here alot i was goin dumb throwin t's on stage on mac dres bday...all love if you a cali nigga