Check Out Hafway House

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yeah good shit blutarski that site looks sick, but the striped frames kind of give it an old school look, i dont know if you know what i mean but yeah it looks nice the audio is tight too

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
killahoe415 said:
but the striped frames kind of give it an old school look, i dont know if you know what i mean but yeah it looks nice the audio is tight too
I'm not too sure what you mean, but if you like it then it's all to the good. There's going to be some more shit too cause they have to get their album cover done. They have a message board there too, so if you want to directly communicate that's the place to go.

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
What happened to MP3's ??

I can't get those audios to work . . . and I never understand why people are experimenting w/ all these other formats . . . mp3's work for everyone ?

sorry just frustrated cuz i wanna hear those tracks

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

you should change the design of the menubar... it looks too basic. other than that, good shit

M

MrFreeze

^i feel ya mayne i hate when that shit wont play! i couldnt get it to play on my comp either. when will people learn mp3 is the way to go...1

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Hey I admit I like MP3's a lot too, but there are a few drawbacks to them. They take up more room on the site that might be needed for other things later. The larger size mean more bandwidth. I feel you all about it, but for size restraints they have to stay as Real Audio. Just get Real Audio from www.real.com they have the player there. Or download the player off Kazaa or another file sharing program.

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Pimperoni said:
What happened to MP3's ??

I can't get those audios to work . . . and I never understand why people are experimenting w/ all these other formats . . . mp3's work for everyone ?

sorry just frustrated cuz i wanna hear those tracks
Do to popular demand I have also put up MP3's on the audio page. Enjoy and give some feedback.

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
The Booza said:
Blutarski,

quik question,

do you know who does their production???

i think we might know 1 of their producers.......

hit me back
Shit I'm not sure who it is. I'll ask tomorrow though and get back to you. The production is tight ass fuck though. The beat for the track with Lynch is strait slappin, and the E-40 track has sweet hip-hop feel while knoccin hard. I'll get back to you on this one Booza.

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
@ Booza

Sadistik and AK who are members of the group do most of the production. They also have production from G-Roc. Sadistik handles a majority of the production though, about 80% of the album was done by him. Hope that helps.

Late!