Check out flicks of Lil Rob from San Diego Car show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 29, 2003
www.originalhoneys.com
well not to give you all the game but....

If i give lil rob love, then his fans will come

then when i drop the pics of young sicc then his fans will come

when i drop the pitbull pics i can holler at them and they will come

if i ever get a hold of mitch and get some ill flicks of him, his fans will come

But while i do all that im constantly updating the site so you come back.

Im just trying to get all different crowds to come through and show love cause imma show love to every local hustler no matter what you do.

the site isnt finished yet though thats why im crawling before i walk

Apr 29, 2003
www.originalhoneys.com
Man i'm willing to work with anybody in san diego trying to do something.

Cause we gotta look at it like, somebody started out just like us.

And there are cats like us in every city so we gotta be the first to come. we have to literally go hard

Jun 17, 2006
fuck lil rob he$ a fuckin pu$$ie he $traight got di$$ed by all the Ene$ when he came to the lemoore car $how. they all put up their red pano$ and they made hi$ a$$ put hi$ head down like a little bitch. Everyone $tarted laughing when he wa$ getting hi$ a$$ beat and running like a little $ewer rat that he i$.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
559Poro$ said:
fuck lil rob he$ a fuckin pu$$ie he $traight got di$$ed by all the Ene$ when he came to the lemoore car $how. they all put up their red pano$ and they made hi$ a$$ put hi$ head down like a little bitch. Everyone $tarted laughing when he wa$ getting hi$ a$$ beat and running like a little $ewer rat that he i$.
"THEY" ALL PUT UP THEIR PANOS??? WHEN YOU SAY IT LIKE THAT, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERENT THERE... HOW ARE YOU GONNA SPEAK ON SOME SHIT THAT YOU TOOK NO PART IN??? THASS RIGHT, YOU PROBABLY ONLY GOT HEART TO TALK ABOUT SHIT ON THE NET, RATHER THAN GO BE ABOUT IT ON THE CALLES, LEVA... I WISH ONE OF THEM FOOS FROM UP NORTH WOULD TRY N COME TO A CAR SHOW AT THE L.A. COLISEUM... LOL!!!