Check out 40's site & Vote for 40 singles & Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
hey senor done deal....ask him why the media was taken down on his site?? all of us was tryin to get saturation off this one...it is real big fo sho!....post up when you got an answer....peace!

Playa-T

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Senator is wid 40 rit now up in Boise, IdaHO. I just talked to 40 last neezy and he said that Jive wasn't supposed to put it on there in tha first place. They was only supposed to put snippets of tha album on there. At least we made it this far widout bootleggin. Shit, some albums are posted on tha enterget months before release, this one made it unavailable 2-3weeks prior to street date. That's pretty good. Shit, I had CeeLo Green, Spice 1, WillSmith,TruthHurts,Eminem,etc. for many months now...........

S

senatorOFdaYAE

dank sinatra what wid it boy!!ive been with 40 for the last 4 days doing it big on the bus oh boy!!but yeah jive done fucked up on there. thats was nt cool it was suposed to be 30 sec snippets..i thaught i was going to see you when i got on the bus pimp sauce?all gravity im going to have 40 hit you tomorow so we can chop it up..