Check my first beat....It's heat....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2004
I'm new to this producing shit and this is my first beat ive made....It kinda has a scary movie type feel to it (somethin Lynch would prob spit to)...I think it is dope but you guys let me know what u think....Feedback would be much appreciated....And if anyone wants to collab with me on this beat with a verse then hit me up....

EDIT: I deleted the link cuz there's too many leechers.....Sorry to those who actually did/would have left feedback.....

Jul 13, 2002
You don't have to be a member. You click on the "free" link near the bottom of the page and then you wait in line for it. When I just tried it it said "too many people downloading right now" try again later.

Dec 8, 2004
It's happy hours right now so it says too many users downloading sometimes....Just keep hittin the back button on your browser and tryin again and itll eventually work....

Jan 24, 2004
www.twitter.com
drum pattern sounds incomplete, the clap doesn't fit the actual music.. the bassline is off-key with the piano.. the synth added later on makes it worse.. pretty much all & all, horrible beat.. but hey, it's your first. You'll get better if you keep it up. Trust, this isn't the WORST beat I've heard.. take it how you want.

Dec 8, 2004
Thanx for the constructive critisism guys.....Since only 3 peeps left feedback and it wuz downloaded almost 20 times, goodbye link.....Sorry guys, too many leechers.....

Dec 8, 2004
if u want samos I can hook you up with the beat.....only reason i deleted it was because too many peeps were leeching it.....ill post this back up for everyone when i slap some lyrics to it.....