Check me out on the new Bone Thugs N Harmony Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Bosko

Check out the hot song that I produced on the new Bone album called "Bad Weed Blues". The album is in stores now, and you all need to run out and grab a copy of the album. The shit is off the hook.

Jun 16, 2002
I heard the album got 2 hot songs thats about it, sorry bosko but i guess you can't even save bone, BUT keep those beats comin.
PS You know how much Levetti is sellin hooks for cause i wanna put him on my shit?

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
Yo... that song u produced was dope! Bone had a few good tracks like Pump Pump and Bad Weed Blues but the album was weak for Bone, Bone got a LOT more potential.
But everyone who checking this .. Bone jus letting peops know they still doing it. Peops been hatin on em from day one and they saying Bone fell off after Resurrection.
In June - July they releasing another album in the style of East 1999. That's gonna be off the hook. Thug World Order is nice but it's below Bone's skills. Support the realness and pick up the album nonetheless!

B

Bosko

@ Everyone

Thanks for the props. I'm glad that you all liked the track. I also just laced 40 with some new classics that you can look forward to.

May 4, 2002
Night Shield said:

You must not have heard Bone, Bone, Bone or Pump, Pump
No. I heard those, and I liked those. I just felt Bad Weed Blues instantly. That's one of the best songs Bone has ever been blessed with. I didn't pay attention the first time I listened to the cd. But the second time I listened to the cd with my folks, and I told him this song was produced by Bosko, and he was like, "What does that matter, that song is one of the best songs I've ever heard". And after that I really listened to the album, instead of just saying, Oh there's another Bone album, It's alright. Bad Weed Blues will have rappers who don't know who Bosko is, asking who Bosko is.

Jun 28, 2002
Bosko from the old school us to bump that old shit for us old niggas. Glad you gave 40 some shit DAMN! he needed it. That disco shit he's been doing kinga fucked me up on 40 being he's been one of my favorite for years! Tell that nigga his homie tre-8 said it... Stick to that gangsta street shit fuck mainstream!

B

Bosko

You know we gone keep it Knockin. 40 has some fire for you on this new album coming in Dec. I'm glad that your feeling my shit. And we gone most definitely keep the shit street.