CHECK DIS OUT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
"Round Tha Town"
Terrible beat, annoying chorus, what is the song about?? Sounds like same ol' played out topics. Rhyme pattern is the best part (still not good), but again, the lyrics don't mean anything and don't relate to eachother.

"On Fire"
second verse...what the fuck??

"Ba Ba Bopper"
There's nothing even remotely good on this song.

"I Drank"
that chick sucks really bad

Check it out...
First of all, dude writes the same lyrics as every other rapper, the hooks are horrible, beats aren't THAT bad, but are repetitive as fuck. I'm not talking shit about dude, but I definately do NOT see him making it in any way, shape or form. He has nothing new to offer and because of that is very boring.

That's my review.

Jun 8, 2004
RedStorm said:
"Round Tha Town"
Terrible beat, annoying chorus, what is the song about?? Sounds like same ol' played out topics. Rhyme pattern is the best part (still not good), but again, the lyrics don't mean anything and don't relate to eachother.

"On Fire"
second verse...what the fuck??

"Ba Ba Bopper"
There's nothing even remotely good on this song.

"I Drank"
that chick sucks really bad

Check it out...
First of all, dude writes the same lyrics as every other rapper, the hooks are horrible, beats aren't THAT bad, but are repetitive as fuck. I'm not talking shit about dude, but I definately do NOT see him making it in any way, shape or form. He has nothing new to offer and because of that is very boring.

That's my review.
COLD