cheatin ass Jiffy Lube got cauuuught

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2006
SURCALIMAN I LIKE UR A'S AVATAR!!
mechanics are shady man.. my shit got light weight bapped and i went to go get an estimate for it.. 6 rucks for it.. for lil scratches and a little dent..

Nov 1, 2005
man i worked at 1 of them lube places b4...they leave in ur old oil filter and tell u they changed it.same for gasoline filters.to much shit to mention...but allot of that shit could be avoid if muthafukers just knew the basics about cars..u'd be surprised how many men cant even change a tire or know where the oil goes in a car they've owned for years......smh.

Jan 30, 2006
my boy used to work at one of those spots and he would not do all the work that the customer paid for and he would keep the money by telling the customer that the computer was down so he couldn't give them an invoice.

May 17, 2002
I go to the dealership to get the oil changed (they send me monthly coupons with discounts for oil changes), but even they dont do everything they say they gonna do. Last time I took the car in I noticed my air was down on my tires and I specifically told them to check the tires. When I got the car back, the air pressure was still low. I sure as hell called the dealership and told the manager what was up. Got a free oil change coupon for bitching, but still.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
about time they get called out.
Machanics are shady as fuck!! That's why its nice to know someone that's a reliable machanic you can trust.

my mother-in-law's Volvo had broken down and took it to European Motors of Modesto and they charged her $130(around that amount) AN HOUR to diagnos the vehicle. They took 2 hours to find NOTHING wrong with the vehicle. So the car was at the dealership for 3 days while she looked for other mechanics, plus she didn't want european motors to touch the car since they were charging her money just to look at it. So she finds another shop and the mechanic, less than an hour, finds the problem to the car. Guess what it was.........the fucking water pump!!!!! Dealerships screw you over big time. My parents, my lady, and I have had problems w/ dealerships being shady(toyota, gm, mitsubishi) and they find a way to squeeze your wallet. And like half of you posted...half the time they don't do job correct or they don't even touch the part that you asked to be looked at, fixed, replaced, or diagnos. And don't get me started on what they charge for labor......

Here's a short little story about a oil changing place i once went to get my oil change. I had an oil leak on my car and i went to get it changed, i told them about the problem and they said that the oil pan had a crack. I look for quotes to get it replaced and they were askin $200+ for the part and way too much for the labor. So my pops contacts his cousin and he takes a look at it and finds the solution.......what was the problem? A screw was loose making the oil leak. A simple rachet with the right socket fixed the damn problem. I saved myself probably $400+ on an oil pan that never was "cracked" to begin with.......
ahhh i remember the name of the oil place....it was SPEEDY oil change service or what ever its called.

May 16, 2002
hahah i i think it is rare that i DONT have some kind of problem with mechanics. every single time i take my car its something...