Cheap Laptop, or great deals! HELP MEEE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2006
I am heading off to college in a month and my dad's laptop i was going to take to college just fell through. Water got spilled on it, it was refurbished, so we have no warranty etc. Does anyone know any great deals going on, any stores, or websites that could help me out? any suggestions will be greatlyy appreciated!!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

$100 laptop... and they give one to a kid in Africa or some shit too

and it doesn't require electricity... you wind it up to power it

Apr 21, 2006
^^^ I remember when they first pitched those. Bill gates thought the idea was stupid as fuck they couldn't make them at $100 I think they go for $150

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
nah... I just remember that shit because I learned about em in one of my classes a few quarters ago, and we had to have a debate on whether or not we agreed with giving kids in Africa laptops

but seriously I hear those Acers are pretty cheap, and still decent quality

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
dude, get a DELL....lol.......they got lap tops for like 350-500.

or get a used one or some shit from a crack head and hope it works.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
wal mart is the devil. if you shop there you are a fuckin sap. buy from someone who doesn't get shit from a sweat shop and pay their employees dick with no benefits so they can make billions a year....

or be a worthless fuck and support the chinese over your own country like a dumb ignorant bitch.

Mar 12, 2006
wal mart is the devil. if you shop there you are a fuckin sap. buy from someone who doesn't get shit from a sweat shop and pay their employees dick with no benefits so they can make billions a year....

or be a worthless fuck and support the chinese over your own country like a dumb ignorant bitch.
Your hatred for walmart runs deep... i love it.. but I'm pretty sure if you buy a Toshiba it's coming from the same place it would if you bought it at any other electronics store.. That's the best deal I've seen on any comparible laptop so I figure i'd share it :siccness: