Charles Barkley is a Hilarious Ass Dude!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2004
www.infamousent.com
About Craig Sager wearing a reflective silver suit to the 2001 NBA All-Star game: "I don't have anything against black people, white people or any kind of people, but when you start letting pimps interview people, that's where I draw the line."

Ainge: (to Barkley in the locker room) How is your back?
Barkley: Like your face. It needs surgery!
Thanks Jon!

Anytime a fan touches you, you have the right to beat the hell out of him.

"Back in the old days, Paul Silas and I almost had a couple of fist fights and I would have kicked his ass. If I was Sam Mitchell, I'd just get (Alston) in the locker room one night, mano y mano, and just kick his ass...but that's just me."

Latrell Sprewell: "You don't know anything about fashion, Charles."
Charles Barkley: "Both you and Craig Sager think that when you put on a famous designer's clothing, we are supposed to give you a pass on it."
Sprewell: "Hey, a lot of people like what I wear."
Barkley: "Is that Prada?"
Sprewell: "That's right."
Barkley: "What is that...the black J.C. Penney's?"

To a heckler that said he would never win a championship ring: "Yeah, but I've got $20 Million."

Karl Malone and Gary Payton were great in their day, but they're not in their day.

We as black folks have to do a better job... . Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us. We have to start holding each other to a higher standard...

"That's why I never played defense. You could get hurt playing defense."

While looking at Milwaukee's NBA playoff media guide: "This is a waste of money. I think that a team shouldn't be able to have a media guide until they make it through the first round."

Hard fouls are part of the game. This ain't the WNBA."

haha...itz hella of them here

http://www.clintcam.com/barkley/

Feb 4, 2004
www.infamousent.com
thiz dude might be one of the funniest dudes alive...

haha

Kenny: "There's guys who go over to Europe and play overseas from America, and they dominate!"
Charles: "Those are called 'brothers'"

On the Timberwolves' bench, nick-named 'The Zoo Crew': "The zoo crew? Must be a petting zoo."

On the Portland Trail Blazers serving Thanksgiving meals: "In between arrests they do community service."

You know the world is off tilt when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest basketball player is Chinese and Germany doesn't want to go to war.

Yao Ming makes Sean Bradley look like Bill Russell. You say he's gonna get 19 points in a game? Why dont you go without eating until he [Yao] gets 19 points in a game? You'll weigh about 12 pounds!"

Arriving at a Knicks game and being swarmed by reporters: "You want to talk to me? I guess it's not like you have a team to cover."

Today is Jimmy Hatter's birthday -- he's the gay guy we got workin' behind the scenes, y'all. We hire them all at TNT. We do not discriminate. We hired the pimp last year, Craig Sager, and now we got Jimmy Hatter. We got all the ethnic groups covered."

we better not be doing the Bulls this year. Man, they suck! Bunch of high school kids with $70 million contracts. Damn! I hate my mother for having me too soon."

On Jerry Krause still being able to keep his job as GM of the Chicago Bulls: "Jerry Krause must have pictures of his boss's wife having sex with a monkey."

"when I was recruited at Auburn [university], they took me to a strip joint. When I saw those titties on Buffy, I knew that Auburn met my academic requirements."

"All I know is, as long as I led the Southeastern Conference in scoring, my grades would be fine."

"I always hang out with people with money and make them pay for everything."

EJ: "Did you graduate from Auburn?" Charles: "No, but I have a couple people working for me who did."

You don't wear Nike, it's going to happen. They gave him all that money to wear those cheap Filas." -- TNT's Charles Barkley, re: Grant Hill's foot injuries.

"I don't hate anyone, at least not for more than 48 minutes, barring overtime."

"The NBA stands for No Babies Allowed."

On the All-Star Game: "Hell, there ain't but 15 black millionaires in the whole country & half of 'em are right here in this room."

"I don't listen to the refs. I don't listen to anyone who makes less money than I do."

i swear...yo..im at school in the library dying....haha

Feb 2, 2004
lol that nigga Charles is just real mayn......he don't give a fuck, since I was a lil cd kid he's been my fav. player...........I remember when he slammed Shaq.......that shit was hella funny.........

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
To a heckler that said he would never win a championship ring: "Yeah, but I've got $20 Million."

EJ: "Did you graduate from Auburn?" Charles: "No, but I have a couple people working for me who did."

Lol Charles is clownin. I forgot what game it was but earlier this year (or maybe last year) he was late and he showed up in his suit with some basketball shoes. He was hella mad too, like he was ready to put hands on someone. Anyone remember that?