charity republicans v democrates??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
which of the two peoples do you guys think are more charitable???

i personally think that cold hearted conservatives are more charitable than bleeding heart liberals are

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
The question is who makes the most tax write offs.

Bill Gates is the most charitable richy in my opinion... he gives away so much cash.

But fuck it. Republicans are scum and liberals are dirty.

I'm Repuberal.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
I'm not shocked, those graphs include cash given to churches and stuff. Money given to the cause of god should not be counted... god doesn't need money (he's got really good credit).

In all seriousness though, that's why those states are so high above. The churches take contributions from the poorest families in the name of god. They collect the contributions through moral guilt, which is an excellent way to get paid, but shouldn't really count towards generousity charts. Sure the people are generous, but they are god fearing and fear kind of counters out generousity.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Did you notice Wyoming and Utah are the two most genrous states? What is their major religous belief's status on charity again?

Hmmm... this is Gathering of Minds right?

The name of this forum should be changed to Spin Alley.

Nov 2, 2002
LOL, i cant believe mcleanhatch didnt consider religious donations before he posted that.

Republicans=Donate money to churches and televangelists so they can get into heaven

democrats=donate money to charities to help those who are less fortunate

May 8, 2002
im cool off that said:
LOL, i cant believe mcleanhatch didnt consider religious donations before he posted that.

Republicans=Donate money to churches and televangelists so they can get into heaven

democrats=donate money to charities to help those who are less fortunate
arent most if not all the top corperations located in the blue states???? if so why do they give so much??? could be for the tax write offs

Nov 2, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
arent most if not all the top corperations located in the blue states???? if so why do they give so much??? could be for the tax write offs

man, are you losing it? Your arguments keep getting weaker and weaker.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
WHITE DEVIL said:
I'd like to see how those graphs are tabulated...and I wonder if private donations to churches count.
They do, I saw a news report on it years ago that said Wyoming and Utah were at the top (if you break down the states that donate the most) it's because the morman religion commands you to give back a huge chunk of your tidings to your church.

That's exactly why those states are so high on the charitable list.