CHARGERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2005
^^YEAH THE CHARGERS DIDNT REALLY LOOSE THE GAME ...TIME WAS WHAT COST THEM THE GAME .....BOTH TEAMS PLAYED A EVEN MATCHED GAME,BUT PITT WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE THE BALL FOR THE LAST DRIVE

Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
I think "P.I. Jammer" should move to safety if you ask me and Yes... I'm expecting the Chargers to shit on the Raiders... I got L.T. in my fantasy League.... so I'm hoping he gets like 150+ yards and a couple TDs....

Apr 6, 2004
the offensive coordinator cam cameron needs to quit bullshittin' on the sequence of plays ...homeboy gotta mix that shit up and get Lt and gates the ball early . Jammer needs to start playin for real now .. muthafucca gives up long passes all day .. 1st round draft pick .. damn .

Oct 14, 2005
"We from da sickside raider nation that dont play like drug raid or drug bust we bum rush run from or run up your blood gush we get in your face n say ur team suks win or loose this is a team u cant touch" Sick Jacken - SickSide Raiders

Plz raiders gonna smash chargers we got LT on lock thought u knew....Raiders 28-10

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA SAY FUCK THE RAIDERS ITS LT ALL DAY WE GONNA SWEEP THEM CHUMPS THIS SEASON LIKE WE DID LAST SEASON I'M SURPRISED THE RAIDERS HAVE A WIN THEY LICK NUTS YEAH U CAN TELL I HATE THE RAIDERS.FUCK EM HOMIE

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
I gotta ride with the RAIDERS on this one, even though my potna plays for the Chargers...
it's fucked up because I can't sport his jersey up here, I'll set off too much funk...LOL

dark blue AND #13 ??

damnit man!! I'll get more evil eyes than I did wearin' my Pete Rose to the Long Beach Puerto Rican Day Festival....LOL

this should be the hottest selling jersey from Fresno down south though...LOL

good luck y'all

peace