Chapter 1 Of Lilclocs book

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2005
This is me! I cant be anything but me. That is one thing I cant change. Well that and death of course. One day I am going to have to meet my maker and most likely he is going to act like he dont know me. I say that because I have acted like I dont know him for so long. Its all good though. It has been a long fun ride so far. 27 years here on this Earth. So much shit has been in my vision for my lifetime here. So im going to share it with you peep my life from the boyhood to manhood.

May 24 1978,the maternity ward at St.Josephs hospital Sacramento California
.My mom, she was just 17 years young. My pops was like 21 when they met. She was still in high school and he was that OG nigga from the hood that still hang around the hood and do any and everything that he could do to get money. He was a professional conman/Real life Crip for real. He was somethin like a ghetto star. You know the nigga that everyone knows in your neighborhood. He stayed in and out of jail for this and that. My mom, she just worked at a grocery store by day, and smoked crack cocaine by night. I really dont know how she got intouch with that white shit but I assume that my pops got her on that shit. He never hit a pipe for all I know, but he smoked alot of primos. By the time I was ten years old I was just the average bad ass little kid in the projects runnin around stealin candy from the store to sell it, and doing anything to get things that I needed. I used to take my mom and dads weed stems to school and sell them to the kids and tell them if they chew the stems they would get high. I called em indo stems. I was a young con man for real. I really looked up to my dad he was like the OG from the hood that everybody looked up to. He was only like 5'6 but he was swole as fuck. We all called him Mighty Mouse because he was the littlest big man we knew. Me, I wanted to be just like my pops. To me he was the strongest person on Earth. I look just like him and act just like him still to this day. So now that we have the basis of what my family is like I am going to put this story into story mode so that it will become a movie in your mind. So just kick back and enjoy the story. For those who dont know. My name is Eric so that caracter in the story is me.

March1988 Elementry school yard in Sacramento.
What up Eric? Said Ray as he snuck up behind his friend at lunch break at there school in Sacramento California. Ray was a dark skinned boy with extremly long hair almost to the middle of his back. His mom really thought that he was like Samson or something because she refused to cut his hair since he was like 2.Yeah today is the day that I finally get on said Eric. The two boys walked through the yard being joined by more of thier friends as they walked. A Eric! I heard today you gettin put on today. Said a fat dark skinned boy they called Bull. Yep today at the cage after school said Eric. Man that is fresh, I wish that I could get put on said Ray. You wont wish that after you see how bad they gonna beat his ass said Michael a skinny tall dark boy. They gonna fuck him up bad! He excaimed again. I dont care how bad they beat me, im going to be on when its all over with said Eric. They were walkin when they came to a group of girls and Ray stopped and said, Damn Demetria is sure fine. She is one of the best lookin girls at this school. I bet you I can get her number. Yeah right said Eric. I bet you three chest blows you cant. So Ray took the bet and went over to talk to the girl. She was fair skinned with long hair and a dimple right in the middle of her chin. Ray really liked her but the other boys called her booty chin all the time.Ray slowley approched the girl when he reached he he said. He girl whats up? How are you today. Demetria turned around and looked at him and started to laugh right away as soon as she looked at him. Whats wrong? Why are you laughing? She turned and walked away in a rush to get away from him. Ray turned around and walked back to the group of boys ready to suffer the ridicule and embarasment he was about to have to endour. What happened said Bull? I dont know said Ray. I see what the problem is here said Michael and he walked close to Ray and said you got a big ass buger hangin out your nose. Aw man I thought that yall were my friends, yall didnt tell me said Ray. How am I going to tell you and im betting agianst you. If it wasnt for that buger i would be the one about to get blasted in the chest said Eric and then he hit Ray as hard as he could in the chest. Ray fell down to the ground from the blow. He stood back up quickly so that nobody could see what had happened. Eric just laughed and hit him two more times really quick and they went walking back towards the school to return to class.

Dec 29, 2005
The bell rang signaling the end of school and the boys took the school bus Eric was visually nervous. He had sweaty palms and he didnt say anything for the whole bus ride home. He didnt even notice the daily comedy show going on in the back of the bus where the weak where prayed on as the yo momma jokes and attacks on peoples apperience were routine. He just sat and his mind wondered. He knew what he was about to do would change his life forever. He loved his dad though and he knew .that it would please him for his son to be a part of the gang. The bus pulled to a stop at the corner of Eric's house. Eric went off of the bus and said goodbye to his friends and went to the little house that he lived in with his parents. It was owned by his grandma but she lived with her husband in another house not to far from this house. As he opened the door he smelled the usual stench of fried burned food. His mom always would cook fried chicked and fish all the time to the point where he decided that he would hate those foods for the rest of his life. He went in the door and went to his room. While he was in his room he thought of the pain that he was about to go through just to become a member of the hood. He had a bright idea. he went to the downstairs closet and looked in there for the hardest thing that he could find in there to wrap around his body to soften the blows. First he tried a photo album and then he came to two old liscense plates. He put one in his pants in the front and one in the back. Hmmm I hope this works he said as he walked upstairs towards The Cage. The cage was a small park at the end of a quota sack in his neighborhood. The block was called the Black Hole because the circle of the quota sack. The Cage was The Cage was the name of the black top basketball court at the park. That is where the Crips held there meetings at. He finally made it to the Black hole and was greeted by a few of the other members of the gang. What up cuzz? Im a fuck yo little ass up today boy said Big Smoke the largest member of the gang. He was a crip who made it to the NFL and couldnt leave the hood alone so he wound up getting kicked out of football. He was 6'7 and 375 pounds atleast. Eric was greeted by all kinds of other OG's from the neighborhood. Everyone wanted to be there to see Big Ace's son get put on. Some of them wanted to be there just because they wanted to show support for Eric's dad. Some of them had a hidden agenda with Big Ace and wanted to take it out on. Eric because they were to scared tgo say anything to Ace. The meeting was about to begin and the rest of the gang showed up. They all formed a circle and Smoke and Ace stepped into the middle of the circle. Does anyone have any issues to speak about Ace said. Yeah I do said Lil D a short dark skinned boy with braided hair. We have been puttin money into the pot every week to help the hood out aint even comin back to the hood at all. This nigga Chet is takin that money and flippin it so that he can come up and shit he yelled. How do you know said Smoke? Because he told me said Lil D. Ace left the circle and went back to his car and went into the back seat of the car and put something into the back of his pants and returned back to the circle. Chet the guy Lil D was just speaking about stepped into the circle and called Lil D a liar. How you gonna lie on me like that cuzz? Chet said as he walked closer to Lil D. By the time he got close to Lil D Ace grabbed Chet by the arm and walked him to a spot outside the circle where there was a tree. You know when they steal in the middle east they cut off the the thiefs hand to make him not want to steal again. And if he gets caught again they stone him to death said Ace. Just as soon as he finished the sentence he grabbed Chets hand and put it up against the tree and pulled a hammer from his back pocket and began to hit Chet's hand over and over again with the back side of the hammer. Chet screamed so loud that everyone thought that the police would be called for sure by someone but they all knew deep inside that no one would call because the gang made sure that the people who lived in the neighborhood knew the consequences of ratting on them. Ace finally quit beating the hand of Chet and let him go. As soon as he let him go he he immediatly fell to the ground and did noting but cry like a little girl holding his hand. Kiki a female member took her grey bandana out and wrapped it aroun Chets hand at the wrist to try to stop the bleeding. QT you are the new tresurer said Ace. Chet you owe the pot alot of loot so you better get it right nigga or next time the hammer wont be the one you hit nails with it will be the one that strikes the back of a bullet in a gun ya dig. Ace said as he went back towards the middle of the circle. Any other issues he said as he went back into the circle. nobody spoke up so he said ok we have a few people who want to be part of this family and he asked all of the people to enter the circle and say thier names. There where three in all. One kid named Cilly his name was Billy but they called him Cilly to avoid saying the B in his name. He was a tall mixed boy with long hair. There was a Young man named Shaky. He was dark skinned and bald and kind of stalky. Then there was a boy who Eric could not stand named Cyam. Eric didnt like him because they played on the rival teams in little league football together. They all stood in the circle and stated there names one by one. When it was Erics turn he decided to make add something extra to his introduction. My name is Eric and I want to be from the hood and if anyone has a problem with me being from the hood you can holla at me right now in this circle he said. Nobody said anything at all. Ace took Eric to the side and said Son I know you are ready for this and I am ready for you to do this to so you just be ready because you know once you are in there is no out at all unless you die. I chose a name for you too son because Eric dont cut it in this type of shit ya dig. So I am going to give you my brothers name who died from the hood. You remember your uncle Charles dont you? When he was here he always wanted to have a little homie so I wouldnt even want anyone else to be carrying his name because I know you will rep it right. So you will be Lil C Loc from now until you die. Ok dad Eric said and went back to the circle. He was kind of mad that he couldnt be Lil Ace like he thought he would but he felt honered to be able to carry on his dads brothers name for his dad so he was cool with it. Who wants to go first said Smoke? Nobody said anything so Eric said fuck it im the youngest so I will go first. Ace called all the younger members to the middle of the circle. As soon as they entered the circle Lil Smoke hit Eric in the neck from behind and Eric started to fight with the group of 16 young men. one of the boys named Lil Jack hit Eric in the stomach and drew his hand back in pain because of the hard liscense plate in the front of his pants. This went on for about 5 minutes and then the group was called of by the older homies. Eric got up and could barely breath or walk because he was so tired and in so much pain. He stumbled to all of the members wiatin to give him a hug and the neighborhood hand shake. He finally reached his father and greeted his dad with a smile. Im on now dad he said to Ace. Ace looked at his son and picked him up like a sack of patatoes and thew him down on the ground as hard as he could like a wrestler or something. No now you are on the hood he said as he picked up his son again this time to give him a hug.

My book should be in stores soon. I am currently in contact with several publishers and I have been offered many deals I am just tryin to pick the best one you know. So be on the look out for my book. the name of it is Special. If I get enough people on here askin to read more on here I will post more like the rest of the 1st chapter or something like that. So if you want more get at me and I will post it. Im just lookin for feedback so let me know what yall think.www.myspace.com/lilcloc