Chaos vs Xiao 'Velvet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chaos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
Xiao 'Velvet...This shouldn't be called a battle, it's a slaughter//
Somethin' you should know..your treadin' deep waters//
Here's a one way ticket to record one'a my 'tracks'//
Go sobb in the corner of your room queer//
I'll sit back with the 'high life' and pop open the beer//
You just registered and your postin' bullshit//
Next time, study your oponents before they spit//
I'll leave you "Stoned & Strapped Down" on the 'board' bloody and bruised//
Your flows, are half done, half fused//
I run you like Michael Johnson, There's no breakin' my 'records'//
Sit down and accept the lessons from a masta'//
I'll rip you up and tear a new hole before I blast ya//

not much to go off of... Good luck

L.K.D

Sicc OG
Jan 21, 2003
yo patna your clock is tickin / i think tha so called flow masta needs an ass kickin / you aint gonna blast shit / get back with them retarded kids at micky d'z/ and start flippin / xiao velvet got you trippin ? / xiao velvet let me tell you somethin chaoz comez in different formz like clay/ you shouldnt even worry about thiz nigga his gay /chaoz learn the street game first or get slayed / you only fithteen / and you talkin about burnin niggaz with matchez and gasoline / tryinna reign supreme / you a little nigga / you neva even earn the cream / blue suit and a yellow badge is your team / aint no limitz / how this little kids nowadays tryinna be some gimmickz / with their piece of shit lyricz / tryinna earn them dolla billz / rippin off real niggaz with real skillz / get yourself a fuckin compass / when you tryinna take other niggaz to class / i remember way back when i called you out you left and jetted fast.

May 4, 2003
www.HOGGLIFE916.com
Fuck a 4 minute murda, grab the blades & mask for my face//Tape em up im cutting this kid slowly no witness no trace//The only chaos you cuazz is when your jacking off gets out-of-control//If you so good at kissing ass & tossin salad, here have another-bowl//Xiao 'Velvet dished you out a lil more then you can eat, plus the meals flaiming hot//I'll beat your ass in the middle of the street, in the part of the ghetto cops come but dont stop//I'll take your deep water & tred that shit just fine//You'll be drowning in piss from who's other dick? nobodies but mine//Get your lil fairy ass pampered before you wind up in the obituary section//Acting like you hard all day 'Hey mommy whas an erection?"//God gave some motha fuckaz gifts, but he didn't give you shit//If banging came in flavors you'd be a double dipped internet crip, flipped now representing norte click//Im not even going to exert myself for this battle, theres no need you just suck//Go home to daddy & mommy tryna tattle, then to the ER to get my foot in ya butt unstuck//

just a quick ass piece to rip you up

maybe the next motha fucker will come harder

:::yawnz:::no challange:::

Jun 9, 2002

thats the quote of the day...

called velvet to a T... plus had some nice lines...

I run you like Michael Johnson, There's no breakin' my 'records'//

wasn't really feelin velvets verse... what can i say... chaos said it for me...

yeah... im giving this one to chaos...

Nov 14, 2002
Im givin shit to Velvet. For some reason I dont think Chaos was tryn his hardest. At least I hope he wasnt, cuz honestly what he came wit was pretty wacc. Anyways...

Vote = Velvet

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Somethin' you should know..your treadin' deep waters//

^^ Nice spit.

If banging came in flavors you'd be a double dipped internet crip, flipped now representing norte click

^^ LOL!! Hard hittin line (best of your spit)

My vote is goin to velvet.. That one line i jus said above is the only thing dividing Chaos from victory..

Vote : Xiao' Velvet