Chankla Rankers( some more bullshit about them)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
I've thrown up a couple of stories about them b4 cause I am watching their injunction, being a gang member in the same condado as them I am interested cause it may spread around. NE ways this is from a few months back.
Dont know who they killed in this one but if its in sanger I bet it was a sur.
Sanger slaying draws DA threat to gangs
By Pablo Lopez
The Fresno Bee
(Updated Tuesday, May 18, 2004, 9:27 AM)

SANGER -- A day after a man was killed here, Fresno County District Attorney Elizabeth Egan assured residents that police will step up neighborhood patrols and crack down on violence.
"We want to send a message to the gang members and gang wannabes in Sanger and throughout the county: The violence and killing will not be tolerated," Egan said Monday outside Sanger's police headquarters.
Egan's get-tough stance was in response to the killing of Salvador Villalba Leyva, 20, who was struck in the head with a bat then shot early Sunday at Ninth and I streets in Sanger.
At Egan's side Monday were:

Capt. Matt Bishop, commander of Fresno County's Multi Agency Gang Enforcement Consortium. Sanger Police Chief Tom Klose.
Other officials committed to getting rid of gangs.
The killing has the earmarkings of gang violence, said Fresno County sheriff's Sgt. Bob Moore, whose detectives are investigating.
Before Leyva was hit with a bat, the attackers barked and yelled gang lingo, Moore said. Once Leyva was knocked to the ground, he was shot.
The attackers then robbed Leyva and his girlfriend of snacks they had just purchased and ate the snacks.
Eddie Escobar, 20, and Joe Maydon, 24, have been booked in the downtown Fresno jail on suspicion of murder and robbery.
Their bail is more than $1 million each.
Klose said the killing was the first murder in Sanger this year. The city had two killings last year.
Though two suspects are in jail, the chief said Sanger police officers, with assistance from the Sheriff's Department and MAGEC, will have "high visibility in neighborhoods" in the coming weeks to guard against possible retaliation.
And Egan vowed to prosecute "to the fullest extent of the law" anyone who engages "in any act of retaliation for the killing."
A motive for the killing is unknown. Silvio Torres Leyva, 29, said his brother, a construction worker, was not in a gang, but may have been wearing clothing that appeared to identify him as a gang member.
The move to smash Sanger's gang problem took a big leap in September, when the city received a civil injunction against the Chankla Bulldogs.
The injunction prohibits members from associating or engaging in a number of activities, including contacting other gang members, intimidating witnesses or victims, drinking in public, trespassing on private property and violating curfew laws.
Violators are subject to criminal charges of contempt of court -- a misdemeanor. More importantly, the injunction gives police the authority to search suspected gang members, which could lead to more serious charges if they possess guns and drugs.
Since September, a number of gang members have been arrested for violating the injunction, Klose said.
Longtime Sanger resident Edward Barajas, who lives near the site of the killing, said he is tired of hearing law enforcement officials talk about the city's gang problem. He wants action.
"I don't believe police are committed to getting rid of gangs because they [police] are afraid of getting shot," Barajas said. "It's a joke in town, and everyone knows

Aug 6, 2002
My boy who doesn't bang said that when he goes into general population into the condado that the paisas got the number but that they want to just do their tiempo and bounce. and that the mutts get into it with them todo el tiempo. he said that in the late night they wake up and start barking and group up and go on missions to fight who ever stiring shit up. image that grown men walking around barking que desmadre.

I JUST WANT TO ADD A QUICK NOTE TO THIS REAL QUICK.... MANY QUESTIONS COME TO MY MIND WHEN THINKING ABOUT THE BULLDOGG SITUATION.... MANY OF WICH CAN NOT BE POSTED..... ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT UNITY IS A MUST.... AND TOGETHER WE CAN RID OF THIS NONSENCE KNOWN AS THE BULLDOGG GANG....BUT I GUESS YOU ALL KNOW THAT RIGHT.... CAN SOMEONE EXPLAINE TO ME WHY.... WHEN WE ALL GET TOGETHER.....SOMETHING ALWAYS HAPPENS AMOUNGST OUR OWN. :: WHAT IS SO HARD WITH UNITY AND NOT THINKING THAT YOUR TOWN IS BETTER THAN THE NEXT???? DAMN, IT'S FRUSTERATING! THOSE WHO KNOW ME KNOW THAT I AM A RESPECTABLE HUMAN BEING. I WILL NEVER CONCIDER MYSELF AS BETTER THAN THE NEXT. :: NOR JUDGE THE NEXT FOR HIS ACTIONS UNLESS OTHERWISE IT IS MY DUTY TO DO SO. :: I DON'T KNOW MAN. :: CAN WE SPREAD THIS LIL CONVO JUST TO SEE WHAT DEEP THOUGHT'S ARE OF FELO ENE'S. ::

SPEAK YOUR MIND. ::

@ FC ENE
I APOLOGISE 4 USEING YOU'R THREAD FOR THIS... IT'S NO DISRESPECT HOMIE. :: JUST THOUGHT I COULD ASK A FEW QUESTIONS IN HERE. :: GRACIAS. ::