CHANGO!!!!! REAAAAD THISSSSS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2005
Sup homie, i seen you on this board before! well lots of times lol, nah but anyways i just wanted to ask hows your training and stuff going, i wanna get into some sort of boxing/judo/kick anyonez ass typa shit! howd u get started? and u still doing all that or wat? well anywayz hope ur doing good!

Sep 30, 2005
lol, ok ill explain, hmm damn i wanna join a boxing league or somthing, that shit would be sick, maybe one day i cood like be on hbo haha, i mean i wood be interested in the UFC but thats hella work, fuck all that submission shit, id have to be like a black belt fuckin 10x super power ranger mothafucker.... or not nah i just wanna FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Sep 23, 2006
FuckFakes said:
lol, ok ill explain, hmm damn i wanna join a boxing league or somthing, that shit would be sick, maybe one day i cood like be on hbo haha, i mean i wood be interested in the UFC but thats hella work, fuck all that submission shit, id have to be like a black belt fuckin 10x super power ranger mothafucker.... or not nah i just wanna FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

where do you fight/practice at now

Sep 23, 2006
FuckFakes said:
i aint fighting anywhere right now, i just workout everyday thats about it, im 17 btw

thats cool stick with it mane try to get some classes in

and that ufc shit is cool just keep throwing blows dont let them get you to the ground just try to box em

Sep 30, 2005
hmm, well i just look at it like id like to focous on one area for now, in ufc its to diverse, i wouldnt even know where to begin to compete in somthing like that, i need alot more experience under my belt