Champions League

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2002
satchel said:
wassup with arsenal...they still in it??
Nope , they played 1-1 against PSV Eindhoven tonight. And Psv won the first match 2 weeks ago. Its pretty sick because Arsenal dominated the whole game and had like 20 shots on goal or so against Psv's 2 shots . And it still ended a draw . :dead:

May 14, 2002
kopiko said:
Nope , they played 1-1 against PSV Eindhoven tonight. And Psv won the first match 2 weeks ago. Its pretty sick because Arsenal dominated the whole game and had like 20 shots on goal or so against Psv's 2 shots . And it still ended a draw . :dead:
That is football for ya! I am really suprised to find a thread about the Champions League here I thought football is looked down up on by Americans yesterday Ajax (Amsterdam) beat PSV 5 to 1 in the local league haha

May 14, 2002
Chelsea isn't football anymore
This club got bought by a billionaire (a fan) and he is buying all the best players around.
And now they are winning everything... no wonder..

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
They are not even winning everything....yet.
Chelsea might have the best players, but they are definitely not the best team around. Football isnt that easy. You cant just take the world's best players and expect them to win every title there is. I think Chelsea needs a little more time to phase. They definitely have a lot of potential, but if they don't manage to buy the right players that utterly fit to each other, they are gonna end up like Real a couple of years ago, when they had the best players in the world, but played like shit.

Jun 23, 2002
My prediction: FA Cup final : Man U vs Chelsea
Champ. League Final: Man U vs Chelsea!!
How crazy would that be..

EDIT: just checked, man u and chelsea would play each other to see who goes to the UCL final, dammit

Sep 11, 2005
yeah, i pretty much dont like chelsea but nah i cant deny them being good, theyre doing real good rite now....just not as good as ManU, we're taking this bitch

edit: we're taking both cups

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
props for the thread, I never thought I'll see a thread about real football here

IMO Chelsea is going to win, not that I like them, but Abramovich invested a lot of $ in the team so it's time for some results (if you know what I mean)

last two seasons were really smelly IMO

first, Liverpool wins after loosing 0:3 at HT and after not winning anything for more than 15 years

next year Barcelona wins recieving huge help form referees (I'm a big Barca fan myself, but I can't deny it)

what's the common thing - teams that haven't won anything in quite a long time and/or referee's help

so my guess is it's time for Chelsea

I hope I'm wrong, but too much $ is involved

May 19, 2005
ThaG said:
first, Liverpool wins after loosing 0:3 at HT and after not winning anything for more than 15 years
how can you talk down on that game.that is one of the best soccer performances ever,and thats not jus my opinion,that game was complete crazyness,never seen anything even come close to that game.at half time they showed liverpool fans,grown ass men crying cause they were losing,then they came back,and there were more grown men with there shirts off crying about there victory.

Fuck Chelsea
Fuck AC Milan
Fuck Roma

id like to see a smaller club win like Valencia or Psv but Man U are unstopable right now

Jun 23, 2002
DeceptaKhan said:
how can you talk down on that game.that is one of the best soccer performances ever,and thats not jus my opinion,that game was complete crazyness,never seen anything even come close to that game.at half time they showed liverpool fans,grown ass men crying cause they were losing,then they came back,and there were more grown men with there shirts off crying about there victory.

Fuck Chelsea
Fuck AC Milan
Fuck Roma

id like to see a smaller club win like Valencia or Psv but Man U are unstopable right now
I agree, we'd be BLESSED to ever see something like that again. I wish Inter were still in it, I hate AC. You guys remember the Juventus vs Milan final a few years back? TERRIBLE. That's what happens when 2 italian teams make it

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
DeceptaKhan said:

Fuck Chelsea
Fuck AC Milan
Fuck Roma

I'm not talking down on the game, it was a great match that will always be remebered

But I feel it was a little suspicious to say the least....

Same with Barca last year, they got too much help from referees which provokes some thoughts....

especially after the last World Cup...