Chamillionaire Wallpaper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
1. he no longer wears his grill...

2 famous aka lil ken wears that chamilitary chain now...

3. i have all the promo pics for SOR...and this is one of them...

ps...i would tone down the words...cuz keep in mind you still have to see your desktop items...

Mar 17, 2007
yup...tosin's right, and cham has a chain he bought last year thats different than the one that says 'koopa' its just the chamillitary logo sillouette in diamonds...he just recently started wearing the 'koopa' chain again

and yeah, its hard to find new hq cham pics . . . if anyone has any, lemme know cause im lookin for some UV promo pics

Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
E.MAN said:
yup...tosin's right, and cham has a chain he bought last year thats different than the one that says 'koopa' its just the chamillitary logo sillouette in diamonds...he just recently started wearing the 'koopa' chain again

and yeah, its hard to find new hq cham pics . . . if anyone has any, lemme know cause im lookin for some UV promo pics

look up the photographer...hes got a few of them...but they are kinda small...

i have some b&w ones from when cham was over seas on tour that are dope...

Mar 17, 2007
think maybe you could hook me up with those overseas pics? ill get something for ya troubles

was it jonathan mannion who did the photography? i looked on his site and didnt see any of cham, he got pics with everyone else in the world, but didnt see cham. i know he did some work cause he took the photos collision used for the mm3 artwork

Mar 28, 2006
^^ thanks. did u ever see my post wen i asked if u could do sum text for me? Ill hook sumtin up for you on the graphic design end if you need it cuz i know you put sum work into those pieces