Chambers to chargers.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
we got enough problems with LT running all over us, now we gotta contain Gates AND Chambers too? :ermm:

wonder if the phins will trade other people as well for more picks

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
HYPHYHYPHERS said:
A 2ND PICK...ISN'T THAT A LITTLE HIGH FOR HIM...I WOULDA GONE FOR LIKE A LATER PICK, SEEING HOW THE FISH ARE LOSING AND OUT OF IT...AND KNOWING THAT THEY ARE GOING TO DEVELOP THE YOUNGER WRS
yeah, at first i thought so too...a third round pick wouldve been cool but im guessing the dolphins wouldnt go for that.

BOTTOM LINE IS WE NEEDED AN WR WITH EXPIERENCE, PERIOD. OUR #1 RECIEVER IS ONLY IN HIS SECOND YEAR STARTING AND OUR #2 RECIEVER IS A ROOKIE. OUR MOST EXPEIRECNED AND FASTEST GUY, ERIC PARKER HASNT PLAYED A DOWN THIS SEASON. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO COME BACK IN TWO WEEKS BUT NOW IT LOOKS LIKE HIS SEASON IS DONE, HENCE THE MOVE. OVERALL IM HAPPY WITH IT, THERES SO MANY THINGS THAT CAN BE DONE WHEN YOU HAVE A LEGITAMATE DEEP THREAT. I CANT WAIT TO SEE CHAMBERS WIDE, JACKSON WIDE, GATES IN THE SLOT AND LT SWING OUT THE BACKFIELD

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
45park1904 said:
^^ME TOO,I THINK CHAMBERS WILL BRING THAT LEADERSHIP THAT OUR COR NEEDS... RIVERS WILL LOOK TO HIM TO SPREAD OUT THE DEFENSE
this will open up other things as well, chambers may not get pro bowl type numbers here but he will open it up for the others. Gates might not have as many double teams cause safties gotta pay attention to chambers. Jackson goes from having the opposing teams #1 defender on him to the #2 which is to his advantage.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
HYPHYHYPHERS said:
IM THINKING THEY SHOULDA DONE THIS TRADE 2 WEEKS AGO OR B4 THE PATS GAME...STILL WOULDA BEEN A 2ND AND THEY WOULDA GOTTEN THE HELP EARLIER...

NEVER REALLY HEARD OF CHRIS CHAMBERS, BUT THEN AGAIN I NEVER HEARD OF THAT WELKER FUC ON THE PATS EITHER TIL THIS YEAR...BOTH OF THEM LOOK LIKE THEY SOLID ACCORDING TO THEIR #...GOOD LUCK WITH CHAMBERS
funny thing is that welker got his start on the chargers but got cut. he is an average reciever that looks great because of brady and that team.
chambers is a #1 reciever on most teams in the league

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
HYPHYHYPHERS said:
IM THINKING THEY SHOULDA DONE THIS TRADE 2 WEEKS AGO OR B4 THE PATS GAME...STILL WOULDA BEEN A 2ND AND THEY WOULDA GOTTEN THE HELP EARLIER...

NEVER REALLY HEARD OF CHRIS CHAMBERS, BUT THEN AGAIN I NEVER HEARD OF THAT WELKER FUC ON THE PATS EITHER TIL THIS YEAR...BOTH OF THEM LOOK LIKE THEY SOLID ACCORDING TO THEIR #...GOOD LUCK WITH CHAMBERS
NEVER HEARD OF CHAMBERS???????????

HE'S A NUMBER ONE RECIEVER ON MOST TEAMS BUT YEAH HE'S A SOLID PICK UP

Apr 25, 2002
I'm glad I dropped Chambers in fantasy last week :( :hurt: :mad:

This might end up being the best move for Chambers' career. I think it will help the Chargers quite a bit.