Chad OchoCinco Sextape [NSFW]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
They have portions of it already, sooner or later the rest will be leaked i'd imagine.

Chad is looking for some type of income, won't be surprised if he gets involved in some sector of the adult film industry as his last resort as his NFL chances look slim.

Chad Johnson acknowledges ... a sex tape which appears to feature the former NFL star -- along with TWO female friends -- is REAL ... but Chad insists he never wanted the footage to go public. Sources close to Johnson ... ha, Johnson ... tell TMZ the tape was shot roughly 3 years ago in a hotel room in Florida. We're told Chad has no idea how the tape leaked to the Internet ... but insists he wasn't behind it ... and now he's exploring his legal options in hopes of having the tape removed from the web ASAP.

From the looks of it, i came to conclude that the female in the video with Chad would be the chick in the purple shirt, she's a shade darker than the female in the black shirt.

Video Clip : Video: Alleged Chad Ocho Cinco's Freaky Past Comes To Haunt Him With Sex Photos Released..Could This Be a Possible Sex Tape? (Giving Backshots To A Stripper While Numerous Women Are In The Room Watching) [Photos]

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
no, but i remember he got arrested for drunk driving and possession of marijuana when he was with the niners. he had two 17 year old girls in the car. honestly, before the arrest i always thought their was a chance that he was gay, because of the way he talks and walks around all swishy and stuff. not that i have a problem with gay men, i'm just saying.
did you guys ever watch the jeff garcia sex tape