Ces Cru - Changes video (Tech cameo, Ces Cru signing with Strange)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2008

Not sure if Ces Cru signing with Strange was ever officially announced, but this video does just about everything they can to let us know that it's happening.

Nov 14, 2002
Um... I might be made fun of for this shit... But for one, the end of the vid from them walking up to the Strange gate was really cool. Two, the first guy rapping had a Jay-Z flow (whether you want to admit it or not) that I thought was cool, and the white guy would be decent if he could make sense of his rhyming pattern. It might make sense to some of you, but it didn't flow at all for me.

But I thought that shit was cool and actually look forward to hearing this shit when it comes out. I hope the caucasian gentleman turns out to be at least decent.

I already listen to nerdy white guys who can rap, so he's not impressing me much right now.

I know I need to check more shit to know what I'm talking about, but I like this vid at least.

Edit: Oh, and I came in here expecting to hate it... just FYI.

May 7, 2008
i asked them if they was signing to strange lane and the pretty much implied they was in the near future..

guess there going ahead with there sub label < they already got that Y bleed guy

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Yeah, song was aight... not really what I was expecting, but it's decent. I personally don't think it's anything above average in terms of lyrics, or anything extra-ordinary, but I'm sure Strange knows what they're doing. IMO, it's not something I would listen to over and over again.

d2v

Sicc OG
Sep 18, 2006
i like em. I thought give it up and their verses on livin like I'm dyin are pretty good. it will be good for strange if they do sign them

Nov 6, 2005
I think BG's myspace (what the fuck is myspace) might still say,

Label: Strange Music

Still though, as a subisdary label these guys fit the "Strange" bill perfectly. I most definitely dig it.

May 7, 2008
when i first seen a ces cru video i was asking myself who tha fuk that white nerd hanging around lol but after i watched a few more.. he got skillz.. so i agree with most of yall i think this would be a welcomed new artist for strange lane